[MAC] So there's a way to play the game?

edited July 2012 in Game Support
After 3 days, many people still can not download the second episode on Mac, due to a connection problem that suddenly interrupts the download EVERY, EVERY TIME.

Are you aware of this problem? Are you working on a solution?
I do not expect an immediate solution, but I'd be happy to see that there is interest from the TTGstaff to solve this serious problem.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I'm also a mac user but they won't even let us know if they're doing something about the problem. I would understand better if they acknowledged the problems and let the customers, who paid in advance, know what is going on.

I urge people to take legal action if this practice doesn't stop soon. Bear in mind, they've accepted payment from A LOT of people but are not willing to deliver or even give out any information to these people. Step one for non US citizens is to file a complaint is to fill out the forms in these two sites:

1) http://goldengate.bbb.org/consumers/
    2) http://www.econsumer.gov/

I've already posted them here on the forum but I think it is good to spread knowledge and let others know that something can be done.

Telltale Games' recent actions are a good example of how NOT to run a business.
  • edited July 2012
    I will never buy another telltale game. I've sent them an email demanding a full refund.
  • edited July 2012
    I am really upst that I can't play ep 2 on my MAC I waited and waited for ep 2 to be released only to hear that we mac and the pc/ps3 customers would have to WAIT to play but the true cherry on top was when I discovered that I can't even play my game cause its not downloading WTF I just want some reassurance that its being worked on I can wait a few more days to play but man just tell us customers SOMETHING
    Signed, anxiously awaiting
  • edited July 2012
    I have found that if you connect to the strongest possible connection that is possible for you (right next to the router) ect. That ep 2 will download I have successfully downloaded ep2 and also stopped and restarted the game all is well (knock on wood). I hope this piece of info helps someone!!
This discussion has been closed.