the walking dead episode 2 xbox 360 fix?

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I cannot get Episode to play at all. In the episode menu it says it is installed but it won't let me pick it. What am I doing wrong? Is TellTale gonna fix it or can I get my money/points back? Maybe buy something that does work. Can anyone help?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I have been trying different things and i've found a temporary fix that works for me at least. Load the game, at the press start screen, sign out your profile, then after an 'ol you cant do that message, sign back in. In my case, the save game suddenly appeared and i could select it. I still had to choose get episode and download it, but thankfully that took only a few seconds seeing as i already have it on my hdd. Then i returned an played the episode!

However: when i exited the game i had to do the first part of the process once more(sign out, then back in), but not the get episode part.

This is of course not a great solution, and telltale is hopefully working on a fix. But i can now play it at least.

This was posted in the other thread and it seemed to work for a lot of people. If you're not trying to play on the gametag you bought the game with, you're going to be out of luck though. As far as I know, Telltale don't have a clue what the problem is, so a fix doesn't seem likely for a while. :(
  • edited July 2012
    same thing happend to my game the fix is not working for me this is bull sh**t why would they release a game with some many problems I want a refund
  • edited July 2012
This discussion has been closed.