All text is garbled!

edited July 2012 in Game Support
Hi, I recently downloaded The Walking Dead on Steam, but when playing the game all the text is garbled. I've attached some screenshots. Oddly enough it doesn't have this issue on the dialogue option menu. It's very odd.

7507645092_dd620f50ec_c.jpg
7507646356_5df870a089_c.jpg

I'm using a 2010 MacBook Pro with a 512mb nVidia GPU, 8GB of ram with plenty of free hard drive space. It's running Mac OSX 10.7.4. I've deleted all fonts that the system sees a problem with, I've verified the files on Steam, rebooted. Everything! I can't figure out why it's doing it and it's very annoying.

I've emailed the support team but I don't have a lot of free time on my hands and wanted to get this game working today!

Thank you!

- Matt

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I am having the same problem. Is this a font issue?
  • edited July 2012
    Im having the exact same issue on a Macbook Pro 2010 8gig of ram, 256mb nvidia GT 330M. Any help greatly appreciated.
  • edited July 2012
    Okay is anyone going to answer this or are we talking to ourselves??
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah, I'm having the exact same issue with the exact same model of macbook pro. Its definitely not an isolated issue. I wish someone had a solution.
  • edited July 2012
    A quick and possibly temporary solution... uncheck the full screen in the settings. It fixes the fonts, then switch back to full screen if you want. It seemed to have worked.
This discussion has been closed.