TWD Episode 2 Download Issue

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I see this seems to be a big time issue, however all the threads I've found seem to focus on MAC users....

I'm on PC, using the Telltale build of the game. Episode one played fine. Attempted to dload episode 2, but it keeps stopping saying connection was lost (my connection however to the rest of the net was/is fine) and resetting the download back to 28%

Comments

• edited July 2012
    ON PC (usually):

>GET
    >Download (for example) from 0% to 28%
    > CONNECTION ERROR
    >GET (again)
    >Download from 15% to 45%
    > CONNECTION ERROR
    >GET (again)
    >Download from 35% to 74%
    > CONNECTION ERROR
    >GET (again)
    >Download from 65% to 100%

ON MAC (usually):

>GET
    >Download (for example) from 0% to 28%
    > CONNECTION ERROR
    >GET (again)
    >Download from 0%(always from scratch) to 28%
    > CONNECTION ERROR

INFINITE LOOP on Mac! Usually on Windows after error you can restart from the point of interruption, so you can complete the download!
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah I've been attempting to reconnect, and it did work up until the 28% ... now no matter where it gets to, it keeps starting at 28% again.

I'll keep at it just in case its doing more than it's telling me of course

Hope this is fixed soon ... and certainly by Episode Three ><
  • edited July 2012
    I've been having the same problem but at 13%. I'm running Windows, but every time I try to download it, it shows it until 13%, then says there's some internet connection issue. If I try again, it starts at 0. Always goes to 13% before stopping. This is really bumming me out.
  • edited July 2012
    Well a week later it seems I have found a solution (or at least it was a solution for me ... since everyone seems to have different issues) ... every time it gave me that error, I rebooted the game entirely. When the download started, it would do the same problem, but then on reconnect, it would start at a slightly higher number than the time prior.

So after a week of taking it a few percent at a time, I finally have Episode Two working.

Hope it helps
  • edited July 2012
    on mac it comes up to as much as 88% then info that says internet connection lost.
    BULLSHIT..... come on Telltale, we have actually paid for this....
  • edited July 2012
    Maeglin wrote: »
    I've been having the same problem but at 13%. I'm running Windows, but every time I try to download it, it shows it until 13%, then says there's some internet connection issue. If I try again, it starts at 0. Always goes to 13% before stopping. This is really bumming me out.

This is exactly how mine goes. I'm so sick of seeing 13% :(
  • edited July 2012
    ... Now it's on sale on Steam. Fffffffffuuuuuuuuu....
This discussion has been closed.