Walking Dead Episode 2 Freezing on 360

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I played through Episode One on my 360 with no problems when it came out but I have been unable to get Episode Two to play past about 10 seconds in. After I kill the first zombie the game freezes or drops out with a very brief error message popping up. The exact point where it freezes changes slightly but I have only been able to get it to go to where it shows the eaten rabbit. I tried deleting the game from my console and then redownloading it but that didn't help at all. I tried selecting episode 2 and then rewind to truly go back to the beginning even though that's where it starts every time anyway and then didn't help either. Restarting my console did not help either. Not really sure what else to try at this point. I am playing with the same gamertag that I used in the first episode. The first time I selected Episode 2 it gave me the recap of what happened in Episode One and it seemed to coincide with my saved game from the first episode. The game is just completely unplayable for me at this point and I am at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.