It works!!!!

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I have found that if you connect to the strongest possible connection that is possible for you (right next to the router) ect. That ep 2 will download I have successfully downloaded ep2 and also stopped and restarted the game all is well (knock on wood). I hope this piece of info helps someone!! :D

I am on a Imac running lion

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Happy to hear that worked for you AppleWorm but still, even when connected cable to my connection it still died at 68%.....enjoy the game
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks blackvulcan3 I discovered my solution by chance had my laptop at moms house was able to download went home grabbed my IMAC dl'ed on that its ridiculous that I needed to do that to be able to get the game. If they changed something from ep1 to ep 2 change it back to many customers boost signals .. however that is just my logical thinking I'm not a tech or anything so I am probably wrong to think its that simple... I hope they find a solution to all this really soon so we all can play ep 2 and I am not looking forward to dragging my laptop and iMac all over the place to DL a game...
  • edited July 2012
    I hooked up my laptop at work on what can possibly be described as one of the fastest direct internet connections around and by far faster then what i have at home wich is not a sissy as well (120Mbps) it still downloads like crap.

Doing some scans towards TTG servers just indicates their network/server system runs on the old stuff they took over from some other company late '90's.

As much as i love the TTG games their download system is crap beyond crap and no matter how much bandwith i throw at them it either disconnects or downloads with a top speed of 400 to 500 KB/s max.

In short: Don't blame your own hardware that fast.
This discussion has been closed.