The Biggest Vote ever!

edited August 2007 in General Chat
As we have the best of.. threads, i want to make, THE best game thread. Vote on what game you loved best out of ALL telltale games!
For anyone, I'm doing the Telltale exclusive games or telltale developed and Shipped Games
EDIT: I forgot Reality 2.0, If you vote Reality, vote on the posts.
Sorry for any convenience(Sam and max Joke, Get it?)

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Where's Reality 2.0?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Just added it in for you guys.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2007
    Can we get some CSI love? We did make 3 Dimensions of Murder you know! :p
  • edited July 2007
    Meh, the police in CSI aren't freelance enough. :P (I mean, I'm sure the game is good, but a non-comedic Telltale game just seems wrong lol)
  • edited July 2007
    Thanks Jake... without your help, I would have been sitting at the computer for days on end crying and searching because I could not find the option for Reality 2.0...
    "Is it hidden behind that button? Nope... is it in my shower? Nope..."
  • edited July 2007
    CSI wasn't gonna be put on there, i said in my first post about it. All Telltale only games, Not CSI in that mix. People aren't reading my first post are they?
  • MelMel
    edited July 2007
    How is CSI not a Telltale game? Sure they're making it for Ubisoft but it's all homegrown at Telltale.
  • edited July 2007
    Read my First post and Listen to what i said! I said games that they Puplished and Designed, Not just designed!
  • edited July 2007
    Oops. Looks like you lose.

Telltale disagrees with your ideology.

And remember, THEY'RE the ones with the mod stick!
    edited July 2007
    Actually you said "or telltale developed and Shipped Games". CSI 100% Telltale developed. It's available to buy from the website just like Sam & Max.
    Sam and Max is also being published with help from Gametap, and will be delivered to retail by TAC. Soooo.... come on... show a little love for all the CSI fans who love what Telltale has done with the game!
  • edited July 2007
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Spoke here

Where did you find that cool avatar? I want one of those! that looks like a cartoon or game I really want to play.
  • edited July 2007
    Weeeeeelllllllllllll, I'm not Mark Darin, but he probably could have DRAWN it.
  • edited July 2007
    In other words, yes. He drew it.

Well, okay. One of his subordinates there could have as well, but...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Yes, Mark is awesome. Play the Nick Bounty games, and then enjoy his work on CSI: Hard Evidence, a genuine Telltale Game, which Mark has been working on with Greg and the rest of the team for the past year :)
  • edited July 2007
    Hmmm... I am already starting to like this Mark Darin. He makes free games.

However, he has not yet written a Bio. That makes me and a baby cactus in New Mexico sad.
  • edited July 2007
    Those Nick Bounty games are really funny. Just the type of humour I love.

[lick lightbulb]
    "I'm not going to lick it. I don't even know why that was an option!" lol
  • edited July 2007
    Fun games!
    edited July 2007
    Hey wow! I forget to check the forums for a little bit and all these nice words about me pop up!

Thanks for the ego boost! And thanks for reminding me that I have been here for over a year now and I still haven't submitted a bio! Doug used to pester me about it, but I guess he eventually gave up. It's not that I don't want to have a bio for you guys to read, I just haven't come up with anything interesting to submit!

Ok, I promise, by the end of the week, I WILL submit a bio.. interesting or not!

And thanks for playing the Nick Bounty games! If enough people liked em' maybe I'll get to make another one one day! ;)

...oh, and for the record, yes I did draw that avatar. I can get you one if ya like!
  • edited July 2007
    And thanks for playing the Nick Bounty games! If enough people liked em' maybe I'll get to make another one one day! ;)

...oh, and for the record, yes I did draw that avatar. I can get you one if ya like!

The Nick Bounty games remind me of Curse of Monkey Island, except you get to do all the weird stuff Mr Brush would have said "I'm not going to do that!" to :D

Sure, I would love to get an avatar like that. By the way, how did you find that guy who voices Nick? Just the way he puts things makes me laugh. Like the way he says "I could've been naked".

Also, my blessing to your wife who gave you time to make these funny games. And those pictures on myspace are pretty funny, especially the comments. "Yeah, you shouldn't have eaten that" :D

I sure hope I get to play another Nick Bounty one day. Especially the second one is really funny.
  • edited July 2007
    How did this gem slip under my radar? You have yourself a new fan, Mark! :D The end sequence of the first one almost made me fall off of my chair... truly funny stuff.
    edited July 2007
    marsan wrote: »
    ... how did you find that guy who voices Nick? Just the way he puts things makes me laugh. ...

Jason Ellis provides the voice of Nick Bounty. He is an actor living in NY and a good friend of mine from High School! We even put together a couple Nick Bounty movies way back when! (And when i say Way Back When, I mean Using a giant VHS Camcorder and editing with 2 VCRs! ... that Way back When!)

Glad you guys are enjoying the games! Let me know what you want for an Avatar and I'll make one for ya!

... Oh yeah... Since Doug is out of the office (In San Diego for ComiCon), I hereby give myself till monday to submit a Telltale Bio! :D
  • MelMel
    edited July 2007
    ... Oh yeah... Since Doug is out of the office (In San Diego for ComiCon), I hereby give myself till monday to submit a Telltale Bio! :D

That sounds like a splendid plan! Although make sure it's riveting. I don't want to be bored (even if you have to lie). :p

And since the boss is gone, I think everyone who is left should throw a wild party. :D
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    When did Doug get to be the boss?
  • edited July 2007
    I think you misunderstand. My guess is that Doug's the one who'd upload it when it's done, so... you know...
  • MelMel
    edited July 2007
    Squinky wrote: »
    When did Doug get to be the boss?

I should have said bosses as I assume Mr. Connors and Mr. Bruner are also partaking of the Comic-Con festivities.

However, Doug is the king of his domain. :D
    edited July 2007
    Yep, Doug is the one to upload it when I'm done. Make no mistake... there are still bosses here! No play for us mice! And Im trying to make it riveting, but by game design history just isnt that exciting. I did write a game for my Commodore 64 back in the day called "Maniac Outhouse!" It had 2 screens, and one was the title screen. Ah the memories.

... and potential law suits....
  • edited July 2007
    I voted Mole, Mob, and meatball. After playing through all the games again, that one just seemed best somehow.
  • edited July 2007
    Glad you guys are enjoying the games! Let me know what you want for an Avatar and I'll make one for ya!

Ops, I got a bit delayed there. It's been some hectic days. I would like an avatar of the guy behind the desk at the end of the first game(the big boss). If you could that for me, I'd be very thankful.

Also, one more thing, does the money go to pinhead games if I order something from the shop linked to on the page? I am considering getting something from the store.
    edited July 2007
    If you buy something from the Pinhead Games shop...well... Pinhead games doesnt really see any of that money. :( The money just pays for the cost of manufacturing and Cafe Press' (They host the store) cut. We wanted to keep everything as low cost as possible for our fans, so nothing was marked up for profit.

As for the avatar... give me a few days to get it together... Im pretty swamped over here working on Telltale games... but I'll get it to ya sooner than it took for me to submit a bio (Which is up now, btw)!
  • edited August 2007
    * bump *Bump To the Music*

By: Fatamarse
    Written and Produced by: Craig Conner
    Vocals by: Nancy Jenkinson

(..)
    How can I get it when I know that you want it too,
    Know that you want it too.
    Let's just say, ahh.

To the Music, to my stereo, to My Video (To the Right Stuff)
    To the Right Stuff, to the music, to my video.
    (..)

So bump bump bump to the music... :) or to Mister Mark :)
  • edited August 2007
    It's a toss up between Reality 2.0 and the Great Cow Race.... 2.0 it is!
    edited August 2007
    Oh yeah! I needed a good bump to get me going again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.