[PS3] Walking Dead Episode 2 not showing up in Games list after install

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I have the season pass and downloaded and installed Walking Dead Episode 2, but it doesn't show up in my Games list. I can go in to the Game Data folder and see the 811MB episode 2 data file, but I can't actually play it. I've tried re-installing over the initial install and also just deleting the initial data file and re-installing but the same thing happens; a data file and the game not listed. Anyone else run in to this or know a solution?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    As Episode 2 is add-on content, you start it from the Episodes menu within the game.
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah i have this problem also..i'm in the u.k and playing on Steam on p.c.
    Paid in FULL but no where on any menu's in or out of game does it allow me to play episode 2 !
    Coming Soon is all i get in-game on menu bar at top of "Episode list"..
  • edited July 2012
    i got the same problem do you know how to fix it
  • edited July 2012
    hey can you help me
  • edited July 2012
    Dimidium wrote: »
    I have the season pass and downloaded and installed Walking Dead Episode 2, but it doesn't show up in my Games list. I can go in to the Game Data folder and see the 811MB episode 2 data file, but I can't actually play it. I've tried re-installing over the initial install and also just deleting the initial data file and re-installing but the same thing happens; a data file and the game not listed. Anyone else run in to this or know a solution?

hey i got the same thing fucking ripoff ive been thinking maybe to redownload the demo but i cant find it anywhere plz answer if you found a solution thx dude
  • edited July 2012
    hey i got the same thing fucking ripoff ive been thinking maybe to redownload the demo but i cant find it anywhere plz answer if you found a solution thx dude

What issue are you having, exactly? Did you read my earlier reply in this thread?
  • edited July 2012
    the problem is that i bought the game but it wont appear in the crossmediabarr so i cant play it i am going to search for the trial mode and redownload it or did you guys only made the demo
  • edited July 2012
    i played the demo thinking it was a nice game i told myself id bought it later so i deleted the trial version but you need that to enter the game so if your on ps3 like me you go to account management then you choose transactions and then downloadlist and in there you should find the walking dead trial and just redownload it and everything should be fine ps major developers mistake:p
  • edited July 2012
    Same happened w me. I only got episode one but when I downloaded it and went to play it later it doesn't show up. Only in my storage. Not in the downloaded games section. And seems like I can only play while I'm online and always have to download again and after that my games don't get saved
  • edited July 2012
    Same happened w me. I only got episode one but when I downloaded it and went to play it later it doesn't show up. Only in my storage. Not in the downloaded games section. And seems like I can only play while I'm online and always have to download again and after that my games don't get saved
This discussion has been closed.