[Puzzle Agent] Second puzzle still broken for me (rMBP)

edited July 2012 in Game Support
Yup, it's still busted for me even though it was supposedly fixed in 2010. I did some research, and my retina MacBook Pro has a GeForce GT 650M graphics card, and the second puzzle still has invisible items.

I know I have the latest version downloaded because I just bought it two days ago during the Summer Steam Sale and downloaded/installed it today; if there's a version more recent than that I'd be shocked.

I'm very disappointed in Telltale. I bought The Walking Dead and both Puzzle Agent's, and both have been terrible experiences for me. In The Walking Dead, my choices didn't carry from Episode 1 to Episode 2, and in Puzzle Agent I can't get the second puzzle to work. I've seriously only played the game for 10 minutes.

Can someone please help me out. At this point, I may as well have flushed $25 down the toilet because it's been completely useless for me so far.

617772393.jpg?key=32642448&Expires=1342337740&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Djki9IAWC6Mk~wpRq1rfEA91Sm4855g8-s8zyErks-nYASW3eZQXXYOHHGLM2sc~~qsi5W3kJhXfvyea7Oh0o8ZXHUM4mRZEkv3bKNzIA6hiOgwjH6tB6KbCzZbv16KDvhMvvmYJIsePYhXSq2MrExkNhtrmCC~zS9vsOQehrMQ_
This discussion has been closed.