The Walking Dead. I want a refund, this game is crap!

edited July 2012 in Game Support
Right off the bat, no inverted mouse. So this game is dead to me from the start, but I decide to give it a go anyway. The Game is totally guided, When I walk in the house in the 2nd scene, I cannot even grab a knife from the butcher block on the counter, cannot check for first aid supplies or weapons in the house, you have made all the decisions for me. I am just here to click on your little circles. I might as well be watching the TV show. Graphics are like bad cartoons and the movement is just bad, I cannot see the direction I am moving half the time. I seriously want my money back. I made that request from Steam and they sent me to you. This game never should have been released and I feel conned out of my money.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Dude, first of all. This is the game support forum, for when people have technical problems with Telltale games. If you really want to file a complaint about a game, it's probably better to do this via e-mail only. What's the use of posting this on the support forum? Whether people agree or disagree with you, there will be a discussion about whether the game is good or not, which doesn't belong here either, but in "The Walking Dead discussion" forum.
    Second of all, why would you get a refund for a game you didn't like? That's like asking for a refund in the movie theater, when you watched a crappy movie. Not gonna happen, it's the risk you take when you buy something.
    I really don't want to argue with you, but the only thing I want to ask you is if you had ever heard of Telltale Games before. They make adventure games, point-and-click games, that's kinda their thing... You didn't really expect a shooter or RPG right? Maybe next time you buy something, it's better to do some research first. Watch a trailer, read reviews, etc.
This discussion has been closed.