Will only start in French

edited July 2012 in Game Support
Hello, I downloaded the entire Sam & max pack during the summer sale on steam. (I also bought and played through the back to the future games- You guys rock!) I got through about 83 minutes of gameplay, and now everytime I try to start a game up it starts in french and nothing I do will set it back to English. So far I have tried switching to a different language, starting the game up, then going back to english. I have also tried the in-steam "Verify game cache" files during which it said one file was missing, re-downloaded the file, and then promply started back up in french again. I have tried this with episode 101, 102, and 103, all of which can only be played in every single non-english language. English is the only language it won't play in. I am running windows 7 home premium 64bit with an ATI mobility Radeon HD 550v for video card, and everything is fully updated. I'd appreciate any help. I like other languages, they are absolutely swell, unfortunately I don't understand them and that means I can't enjoy this fine game. Thanks in advance! ;)

Edit: Please note that I also tried reinstalling the episode completely, which didnt help either.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.