How long till MAC users see any sign of customer service or support from Telltale?

edited July 2012 in Game Support
It's no secret that Episode 2 won't download for the majority of MAC users and we are almost a month out from the release do the episode and chewed through countless gigabytes of bandwith.

Telltale's customer support and service has been the worst I've ever seen out of any company for any product or service I've ever purchased. And many here are complaining of the same issue.

How long do you think it'll be before we seen any semblance of a solution to this problem?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    One can only hope for quick responses. I have a mac and see occasional problems. TT: Did a great job in the Walking Dead (love the game), but lacked at the glitchy aspects of it.
  • edited July 2012
    The majority of MAC users can't even download episode 2 and they've done nothing to fix the issue.
  • edited July 2012
    All I can do is quote JBelin..
    Telltale's customer support and service has been the worst I've ever seen out of any company for any product or service I've ever purchased. And many here are complaining of the same issue.

Telltale Games, you are a joke and I hope your company goes bankrupt.
  • Is it the majority now? I saw a lot of complaints about it first but not as much now, did it start working for some or is everyone in the " 3 weeks - I stopped caring."-camp? Still doesn't work for me ofc.

I did send in an email and a PM to some employee without response, too.
  • edited July 2012
    I think people stopped caring and got fed up checking back every day hoping for a response / fix /solution and just finding not even a response addressing the issue.
  • edited July 2012
    It's hard to say how many users are affected, since those Mac users who don't experience problems presumably never post here – although on the other hand, many who do have problems probably don't either.

That said, the number doesn't (IMO) matter that much either way, since it should be taken seriously even if it were just one customer affected.
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry to hear there are issues for MAC, but I have the PC version and I'm having nothing but problems as well. At first my episode 2 saves became corrupted, and then a week later I couldn't access the game at all without it crashing.

A month ago, I emailed tech support for help, someone from their team named Eric, offered a solution that didn't work, then completely dropped off the face of the earth. I no longer get any response from my emails. (Nothing in my spam folder either...)

I find it utterly baffling that a company can have such blatant disregard for it's customers. How the hell do they make money and survive as a business? Seriously do the managers or CEO of this company have any idea what's going on?

How do you not have the basic human decency to reply to your customers who gave you their hard earned money?

I understand sometimes things don't go as planned, but you need to at the very least address these concerns. You owe your customers at least that.

Do you people think you're going to continue to make money as a business treating your customers this way? Or have you already jumped on a plane and are living on some Caribbean beach now that you have our money?
  • edited July 2012
    Per my technical support FAQ thread here, this is happening to a very small percentage of Mac users. It's definitely not anywhere near the majority. Unfortunately, I don't have any further information to pass along since I updated that thread. Our QA and production departments are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible, but I haven't been given an ETA on when that will be.

Smuggling, please send me a PM with your ticket number so I can take a look at it for you.
This discussion has been closed.