A question regarding copyright

edited August 2012 in Site Support
Hi,
I made a few t-shirt designs using images from "The Walking Dead - Episode 2" and wanted to know if it is okay to share them with other fans of the game.

Specifically I wanted to share them on my blog. (spielenwir.com - I'm austrian by the way)

There are no ads on the blog so I wouldn't make money off of the designs. I don't want to sell shirts, or upload the designs to one of those "design-your-shirt"-services.
I just want to make them availiable for download, so other fans can use them to make shirts for themselves.

So basically I'm asking for permission to publish pictures containing copyrighted images you own, in a non-commercial way, for private use.
No money involved, just pure fandom.

Of course I'd give a link to the Telltale-page, the 'The Walking Dead'-page and note, that Telltale owns copyright of the images used.

Here's an Example of one of the designs:
http://www.spielenwir.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/LeeFront.png

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Christoph (A dedicated fan)

P.S.: Sorry if this is not the right place to ask such a question, but I couldn't find any contact information on your site, then I accidentaly emailed the board-admin... So I hope that I finally got it right... :p

Also I didn't post the designs anywhere yet, since I wanted to check if it's okay with you first. I just uploaded them to my server to show you what I'm blabbering about. ;)

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I've sent you two emails at info@telltalegames.com (issue-61557)
    The latter one was sent about 6 days ago and I am still waiting for a reply.
    So I'll send the hole thing again and I'd really appreciate, if you could give me an answer to my question. And I don't care, wether it's here in the forum, or via email. Just, please, reply.
  • edited August 2012
    I've sent you two emails at info@telltalegames.com (issue-61557)
    The latter one was sent about 6 days ago and I am still waiting for a reply.
    So I'll send the hole thing again and I'd really appreciate, if you could give me an answer to my question. And I don't care, wether it's here in the forum, or via email. Just, please, reply.

if u want a qiuck reply send a message on the forums through Private Messaging. I Suggest sending a message to Alan Johnson. i asked for Permission to earn money and 1 day he replied back saying "Its ok and we give u permission to have ads on ur videos"
This discussion has been closed.