Walking dead tech issues [xbox 360]

edited July 2012 in Game Support
Downloaded ep 1 but won't show up in my quick play. I don' have Internet at my house so it won't let me play. It only works while connected to LIVE. Also my games didn't save. When I went back to continue playing there were no save spots just new game. Anyone else w this problem

Comments

• edited July 2012
    i play the 360 havn't had any problems like that, weird its not in quickplay, you can try to download the free demo, and launch from there cuz that will show up in quickplay, check your save settings, or try to switch from saving to harddrive to a memory card
  • edited July 2012
    check your hdd ain't full check your cache files even delete them

quickplay is for recently used games last played sometimes a new game won't show up till you play it a bit..

re install the game

check your save settings..
  • edited July 2012
    I have no problems saving any other game. I have the Xbox slim with a 8gb flash drive. Ive downloaded map packs and other DLC to it and never had problems. The game shows up in my storage as a save game slot and DLC but when I go to recently dOwnloaded games of doesn't show up. I have to go to my friends house and sign online and redownload it to play it. And as soon as go home it's not there again. Weird. And twice I played and it wouldn't autosave
  • edited July 2012
    Mondo316 wrote: »
    I have no problems saving any other game. I have the Xbox slim with a 8gb flash drive. Ive downloaded map packs and other DLC to it and never had problems. The game shows up in my storage as a save game slot and DLC but when I go to recently dOwnloaded games of doesn't show up. I have to go to my friends house and sign online and redownload it to play it. And as soon as go home it's not there again. Weird. And twice I played and it wouldn't autosave

8gb lol

yeah you need to upgrade that..

check your flash drive setting and post up what free space you have...

before and after the twd is 'installed'

i still think you have no space left, your other games work because they have been allocated space..and dlc will soon fill it up...
  • edited July 2012
    I got plenty of space. At least 3 gb left. And the download isn't even half a gb. And if I didn't have space it would t have let me download in the first place
  • edited July 2012
    Do I need to be connected to Xbox live in order to play?
  • edited July 2012
    learn to edit your posts mondo...

seriously have you not tried being online/offline before posting ?!

i would assume yes it does since ttg track the stats/choices people make..
  • edited July 2012
    I dont need to learn how to use this shit. I'm just looking for answers so what does it matter how I post stuff?
  • edited July 2012
    learn to edit your posts mondo...

seriously have you not tried being online/offline before posting ?!

i would assume yes it does since ttg track the stats/choices people make..

Well it should have included that in he game description that you needed to be connected To live each time you want to play
  • edited July 2012
    bottom line if you don't follow the rules of forum posting you get banned and or you loose posting rights..
  • edited July 2012
    Mondo316 wrote: »
    Well it should have included that in he game description that you needed to be connected To live each time you want to play

You don't need to be connected to live in order to play. Did you buy it on another console and then install it on your current one without transferring the license?
  • edited July 2012
    PWMK2 wrote: »
    You don't need to be connected to live in order to play. Did you buy it on another console and then install it on your current one without transferring the license?

I bought it using my gamertag and downloaded it to my removable flash drive from my brothers Xbox. It says the file is on my card bit I can't play it unless I'm online. I played it two different days from my Xbox while connected at my gfs house and worked fine minus the fact that nothing saved. I did what someone else said deleted the file and even my cache files and the same. Can't play offline
This discussion has been closed.