[WD] F-r-u-s-trated (download issue)

edited August 2012 in Game Support
Hey there.
So I downloaded walking dead for Mac and played episode 1 with no problems. However, when I go to download episode 2, it takes 24 hours and freezes at 99.50%. I don't understand why as I had absolutely no problems with episode 1 in regards to downloading or playing. I just want to escape the damn apocalypse but for some reason the walking dead world has turned against me. Help? Please?
My thanks.:cool:

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2012
    Do you have the version downloaded from the Telltale site? There was a patch for this issue so if you download the game directly from your Games page again, then start it, it should download episode 2 ok.

The patched version was released around 25 July.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey there.
    So I downloaded walking dead for Mac and played episode 1 with no problems. However, when I go to download episode 2, it takes 24 hours and freezes at 99.50%. I don't understand why as I had absolutely no problems with episode 1 in regards to downloading or playing. I just want to escape the damn apocalypse but for some reason the walking dead world has turned against me. Help? Please?
    My thanks.:cool:

Ask Benedict Cumberbatch.
  • edited August 2012
    I too have the same issue, I spent all night downloading episode 2 only for it to get stuck at 99.5%. Quite a let down. What can I do?!?!?!
  • edited August 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Do you have the version downloaded from the Telltale site? There was a patch for this issue so if you download the game directly from your Games page again, then start it, it should download episode 2 ok.

The patched version was released around 25 July.

Yeah, that doesnt work for this issue. I bought the game afterwards, and suffer the 99.50 issue everyone else does. The patch fixed the first issue, but not this one.
This discussion has been closed.