Puzzle Agent 1 Mac tech problem - please help!

edited August 2012 in Game Support
Hello.

I installed PA1 on Steam earlier today and played it for about 40 minutes without any problems. I quit the game, quit Steam, went off to do some chores. When I came back and attempted to launch it again I was greeted with normal audio and a completely bonkers screen - a few elements of my desktop all stretched and mangled and flashing. Several restarts and a reinstall later and it's still behaving in this fashion.

So my question is, what's gone wrong? It ran properly once, surely I can persuade it to run properly again?

Thanks for reading. Any advice/support would be greatly appreciated.

System details: iMac running OSX 10.6.8, 1.83Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB RAM.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2012
    Are you able to try switching between full-screen and windowed mode?
  • edited August 2012
    I don't think so, sadly. The second I launch it the screen goes all borked on me so I can't access the menu and change any settings.

I can right click it in my Steam library and go to properties but there's not much I can do from there. Is there a way to tell it to launch in windowed mode using the "Set Launch Options" button (or anything else, for that matter) in properties?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2012
    You should be able to toggle windowed mode in-game using the key combination Command + F.
  • edited August 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »
    You should be able to toggle windowed mode in-game using the key combination Command + F.

SORTED! Thank you so much! :D
This discussion has been closed.