Can't play episode 2!!

edited September 2012 in Game Support
I've played and beaten the first episode twice now but anytime I go in to play episode 2, it just goes to a black screen and I can't do anything. HELP ME!

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Same problem here Ep 2 is F*%$ed. In fact since Ep 3 there have been so many problems. I'm just gonna wait for a fix.
  • edited September 2012
    Excuse my language, but I really am tired of the bullshit bugs in this fucking game. Last month I was already pissed none of my damn choices carried through... the whole point of this damn game is for your experience to be unique based on the choices you make. I didn't want to play Ep 2 with stupid ass choices like Doug being the chosen one, and me pissing off Kenny.

Now I can't even re-play the fucking game without getting the blackout as soon as I get to Episode 2. I'm really getting tired of replaying Episode 1 to see if everything works and my choices carry through. Already had to uninstall and reinstall the stupid game 2 times just to see if it's gonna work again. I deleted all my saves from steamapps and telltale folder in documents.. and it doesn't work.

Fuck. Wasted my money on a game I can't even fucking play. What company does this and NOT make it their priority to fix 2 major bugs that prevents any enjoyable game play (or even, being able to play)??? Shit.
  • edited September 2012
    karendead wrote: »
    Excuse my language, but I really am tired of the bullshit bugs in this fucking game. Last month I was already pissed none of my damn choices carried through... the whole point of this damn game is for your experience to be unique based on the choices you make. I didn't want to play Ep 2 with stupid ass choices like Doug being the chosen one, and me pissing off Kenny.

Now I can't even re-play the fucking game without getting the blackout as soon as I get to Episode 2. I'm really getting tired of replaying Episode 1 to see if everything works and my choices carry through. Already had to uninstall and reinstall the stupid game 2 times just to see if it's gonna work again. I deleted all my saves from steamapps and telltale folder in documents.. and it doesn't work.

Fuck. Wasted my money on a game I can't even fucking play. What company does this and NOT make it their priority to fix 2 major bugs that prevents any enjoyable game play (or even, being able to play)??? Shit.

THIS! I haven't played in weeks, just because I can't. I've only been able to play Episode 1, can't get any further. BULLSHIT
This discussion has been closed.