Does anyone thinks that Moo Hoo Man should added in ep 2?

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
I know there are dozen of threads on this forum that ask for a certain character to be in a future episode and such threads seems to be a bit excesses. However, I thought it was necessary to make a thread asking for a possible Moo Hoo man to appear in a future S and M episode would rock.

I mean who wouldn't want a Devil/Cow creature that accidently ate bird poo while asleep in a game about a dog and rabbit.

Telltale games please consider adding Moo Hoo man to the already dysfunctional cast of Sam and Max.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    I understand who Moo Hoo Man is, but I'm still utterly confused by his concept.

So, right now, I wouldn't be able to decide. But I would suggest perhaps adding a poll to this thread?
  • edited July 2007
    I don't know how. LOL

I think we are all confused by his concept, but it would cool to have someone from the pre Steve Purcell comics to be in the game.
  • MelMel
    edited July 2007
    doom saber wrote: »
    I don't know how. LOL

Go to the Thread Tools pull down menu. I believe the option to add a poll is there.
  • edited July 2007
    doom saber wrote: »
    I think we are all confused by his concept, but it would cool to have someone from the pre Steve Purcell comics to be in the game.

Yikes. You're serious... ...?
  • edited July 2007
    I think a mention would be nice. Like an in-game poster or theater marquee with the phrase "Featuring Moo Hoo Man" on it. I don't think the character needs to appear in an episode, though; that'd be overkill.
  • edited July 2007
    A mention would be ok - not that I really care either way, but it could work as a nod to Sam and Max's origins. Fighting actually to include a character about which nothing is known purely because we've heard the name somewhere is ridiculous, however.
  • edited July 2007
    I wouldn't want Moo Hoo Man in the game if there wasn't a reason for him being there. It would be bad for the character if he just showed up in an obvious and akward plug. I would agree with others that some other mention, such as a poster in-game, would be better. Maybe in an episode there can be a note on the other table in the diner saying, "Moo Hoo Man wuz here!". I think even in Sam & Max's bizzare world Moo Hoo Man would be considered a bit of a freak. He definately has a very unique appearance. If he did make a cameo, he would have to be dressed up in a trench coat or in a dark alley at night or something.
  • edited July 2007
    Why do I feel like I've never heard of this character before? It sounds familiar like I read about it not long ago but I can't remember where. I suspect one of the History of Sam and Max installments?
  • edited July 2007
    We were talking about him not long ago here on the message board. As a matter of fact, Steve's brother came on here and showed us long lost drawings of Moo Hoo Man. I don't think he was anywhere in the history segments.
  • edited July 2007
    Would you link me up Adam?
  • edited July 2007
    Hmm, alright. Let me see if I can find it. :/ Anyone else remember where we discussed Moo Hoo Man before?
  • edited July 2007
    No.
  • edited July 2007
    Gasp...
    It is on the blog page* after all... :rolleyes:

*And before you ask... It's under the "You Love The Internet" section.
  • edited July 2007
    Yep, that's it. Thanks fajerkaos. :)

Here's Moo Hoo Man in the image on David Purcell's website.

moohooman.jpg
  • edited August 2007
    Thanks! I just knew I had first heard of him in one of those History of's!
  • edited August 2007
    I think Moo Hoo Man should definitely appear or be referred to as one of the myriad inexplicable monstrosities of the supernatural that Sam and Max are always running into, like all those sasquatches and molemen.
  • edited August 2007
    The thing is it wouldn't be 'Moo Hoo Man' if he appeared; aside from being in a second-hand shell, it would be an original creation, since, as far as I'm aware, nothing is known about the character. So why not use an original character model, too, given that Moo Hoo Man is hardly well-designed?
  • edited August 2007
    ahahah the obsession with the moohoo man. I dunno, a little background reference would be funny.. like "featuring the moohoo man" or sommit.. that'd make us giggle and confuse the hell out of anyone else. Huzzah!
    I'm all for in jokes.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    "Hey Max, remember Moo Hoo Man?"
    "No."
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    "Hey Max, remember Moo Hoo Man?"
    "No."

HAHAHAHAHA. That's gotta go in the game now. :p
  • edited August 2007
    He could show up and say his famous catch phrase: "BIRD CRAP!"