Telltale Mobygame Entries

edited August 2007 in General Chat
FYI,

I submitted photos for approval to Mobygames for Jake, Chuck, Emily, Doug, David, Daniel, Steve, & Mike! :) I got them from the photos put up on the first photo blog for Comic Con. :D I just happened to check and noticed nobody had put photos up yet for your bios. :/

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Scary.
  • edited August 2007
    :confused:
  • edited August 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    Steve, & Mike!
    Steve Purcell and Mike Stemmle don't even work for Telltale Games. Sure, Steve stops by every now and again to check in on Sam & Max, but he's not on the official payroll. Steve works for Pixar, and last I heard, Mike works for Perpetual Entertainment.
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Scary.

Maybe some unwashed guy has your photo hanging above his bed. Ever thought of that? :eek: Now that's scary. :o

--Erwin
  • edited August 2007
    "Steve Purcell and Mike Stemmle don't even work for Telltale Games. Sure, Steve stops by every now and again to check in on Sam & Max, but he's not on the official payroll. Steve works for Pixar, and last I heard, Mike works for Perpetual Entertainment."

It doesn't matter who they work for, I simply submitted pictures for them and they happened to be listed in credits for Season 1.

"Maybe some unwashed guy has your photo hanging above his bed. Ever thought of that? Now that's scary."

I hope you're not trying to imply I am some kind of unbathed fruit cake. If you are, then there is no need to be subtle about saying it.
  • edited August 2007
    Don't worry about it, I wasn't talking about you. You smell fine ;)

--Erwin
  • edited August 2007
    next stop wikipedia pics oorah?
  • edited August 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    It doesn't matter who they work for, I simply submitted pictures for them and they happened to be listed in credits for Season 1.
    Well, there are one-hundred forum members listed in the Season 1 DVD credits. Do you plan to add them to the MobyGames page, as well?
  • edited August 2007
    One hundred? Really? Am I in there, too? For, um... moral support or something? :D

--Erwin
  • edited August 2007
    Erwin wrote: »
    One hundred? Really? Am I in there, too?
    Yup. You almost made the first screenfull, actually - missed it by two names.
  • edited August 2007
    Junaid told me I'm in there as well... I wish the DVD would come already, so I could check! :)
  • edited August 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Junaid told me I'm in there as well... I wish the DVD would come already, so I could check! :)
    Fourth name on the list, you posthog!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.