(WalkingDead) Episode 2 is not even available to me on MAC

edited September 2012 in Game Support
I'm running Mountain Lion, just redownloaded the game entirely. Played through episode 1. Go to the download content from the menu and episode 2 is coming soon? Which is pretty odd considering I played through it before and now we are all waiting for episode 3. What gives? I've restarted the game, my mac everything. Anyone else have this issue? Or any idea how to fix this.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    No one?
  • edited August 2012
    Same here...
    I had the same problem and I had already finished episode 2, so it's kinda weird that it told me that episode 2 was coming soon. Next to that, I also lost ALL my previous saves.
    Anyway, I checked out my Telltale folder (~/"user"/library/Application Support/Telltale Games) and found out that all of a sudden there were 2 Walking Dead folders. One named "TheWalkingDead" and one named "The Walking Dead", which was created today when I opened the app to check if episode 3 was already available.
    The "TheWalkingDead" folder contained all my saves and preferences, so I just copied the entire content of this folder to the "The Walking Dead" folder. This fixed my problem.

Hopefully this will work for you.
  • edited August 2012
    jmh115 wrote: »
    I'm running Mountain Lion, just redownloaded the game entirely. Played through episode 1. Go to the download content from the menu and episode 2 is coming soon? Which is pretty odd considering I played through it before and now we are all waiting for episode 3. What gives? I've restarted the game, my mac everything. Anyone else have this issue? Or any idea how to fix this.

I'm stuck with the same problem. Let's try JordyLicht's solution, and if that doesn't work, let's stick together, please, so that we can solve it together? :D

Here's my thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32413
  • edited August 2012
    I don't even know where that folder is in my MAC. The only thing I found was under the applications > TheWalkingDead > show package contents > contents and a bunch of folders popped up. None of which sounded like yours...
  • edited August 2012
    If you go to Finder, hold the Option key (ALT) and click on Go in the taskbar, you should be able to access the Library.
    There you will find an "Application Support" folder which should contain a Telltale Games folder.
  • edited August 2012
    I did that but I don't see a telltale games folder...
  • edited August 2012
    ok never mind i found the telltale games folder. When i open it up I see TheWalkingDead folder and my Jurassic Park The Game folder.
  • edited August 2012
    When I open the WD folder I see prefs.prop and save_1.save files 1-13 then a folder named SyncFs
  • edited August 2012
    Still need a solution for this game problem I'm having.
  • edited August 2012
    Damn, I wish I could help you further.
    This worked for me, but if there is only one Walking Dead folder which already contains your savegames, I have no idea what's going on.
  • edited August 2012
    The customer service sucks for this company. 5 emails not one reply
  • edited August 2012
    ok so cool 29.99 WASTED
  • edited August 2012
    Finally it got randomly fixed just completed episode 3 as well. Shocking
  • edited September 2012
    Worked for me last night too. I renamed my TheWalkingDead folder to The Walking Dead and then my save game showed up!
  • edited September 2012
    Just finished ep 1. Cant get into ep 2. All it says is comming soon. Both on the play screen and the download content screen. Been searching around google to look for fixes, but nothing. Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.