Unable to download Episode 3

edited August 2012 in Game Support
Hi, I heard that Episode 3 is being released for PC today, but when I log into the game, it treats it as if it is still "Coming Soon". Why is this happening, and how do I fix it?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Me neither. I opened the game today and it's still showing up as "coming soon". Mine was bought from telltale store, not through steam.
  • edited August 2012
    Same, I didn't buy it through Steam. This is pretty frustrating.
  • edited August 2012
    I guess it's not yet released for PC/MAC.
    The main page of Telltale will probably show the announcement when episode 3 has been released, just like they did with episode 2.
    No need to login to the game, even though I still check it now and again :)
  • edited August 2012
    I can't even download episode 2
  • edited August 2012
    Cant download it either. Front page says it's available.
  • edited August 2012
    I bought my game from the Steam Store months ago and although the Steam achievements have been updated and the DLC was set for release it's now the 30th August and I still haven't got access to episode 3. Little to my knowledge I don't seem to have access to anything right now. My PC has taken over with The Walking Dead 101.exe error making it impossible to load the game without crashing. I never had this problem on episode 1 or 2. Managed to load the game by compatibility but realised my saves had disappeared. I have lost control!

Help would be appreciated.
  • edited August 2012
    Got same problem.
  • edited August 2012
    ok it finally appeared for download a day late - no biggie really... but now new problem... saved games all gone! I think I'll go join the other thread... this is a bit dissapointing.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I haven't tried this, but in theory it could help to delete this folder, since it saves the status of downloadable data:
    %userprofile%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\SyncFs\Meta
    Make a backup copy of the entire
    %userprofile%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\
    before, just in case.

Also make sure the game is not blocked by any firewall.
This discussion has been closed.