Walking dead ep 3 Xbox Glitch

edited August 2012 in Game Support
Hi, i keep getting glitches in the new game, the 1st one was during the motel level, i was basically gliding on the floor, but the worst one was on the train i walked out a door and fell through the world and could not get out.

Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44PxMzuwd0M&list=UUu6pvODGGr2lnY3Aw4SNSKw&index=1&feature=plcp

Comments

• edited August 2012
    wow...the same thing with the train sequence is happening on xbox!? A few people posted about that bug, and I had a different bug that made the game unplayable during that portion of the game as well. I figured it might be a problem specific to the PS3 version. Sorry to hear that you're having to deal with it as well :\ as far as I know, PS3 hasn't received an update/fix for it yet, so it might be a while for you guys as well.

Have you tried quitting the game and reloading? You can try reloading your second-to-last save and replaying the last 15 minutes or so all over again...that seemed to fix the bug in my game...too bad crap like this shouldn't even be happening period, and you shouldn't even have to do this in the first place. Blah.
This discussion has been closed.