Episode 3, Mac, Non-Responsive.

edited August 2012 in Game Support
Hello, so I am running Mac OS 10.6.8, had no issues playing Episode 1 and 2 but I have been unable to start Episode 3 yet.

I have both the Steam Version and TTG version, and neither worked.
Steam- Lets me click "Play" for Episode 3, but then screen goes black, un-responsive.
TTG- "Connects" at main page, but then no progress/non-responsive. Doesn't even show main menu.

My saves all seem to be there, and I was able to play Episode 1 earlier today, but otherwise it seems the Mac version of Episode 3 is broken, I would love to play the game today, please help! I have already verified the cache in steam.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I have the same problem. I e-mailed support last night and have yet to get a response
  • edited August 2012
    Same problem here, abestinkin if/when you get a response that can help in anyway please let us know, cheers
  • edited August 2012
    I should note that i'm on the latest OS 10.8.1
  • edited August 2012
    Okay, I done a bit of digging, you've just gotta wait with the blank screen for 20-30mins and it goes through, it's updating but it doesn't tell you. Not very clever to update without informing the user but at least it works
  • edited August 2012
    wenchoheelio, can you confirmed this worked for you? Did you need to keep it open in full screen? or can I just window mode it?
  • edited August 2012
    I can confirm, wait for about half an hour and it'll get past this.
This discussion has been closed.