The walking dead ios episode 2 won't download

2»

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to download Episode 2 successfully.

ramanrko posted: »

The episode 2 is still not downloading it just stuck after 3% plz rectify this. I am currently using Iphone 4

• I have done every possible thing to try and download these episodes. Closed all apps, restarted iPad and router, etc. and still not able to complete. Never mind the cost of the purchase, it has cost me a fortune in bandwidth. I am very unhappy with the lack of help from Telltale on this problem and have finally resorted to asking iTunes for a refund.

Very disappointing, especially seeing as the game development was so awesome. I won't be buying more Telltale software in the future.

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an a

• I have done every possible thing to try and download these episodes. Closed all apps, restarted iPad and router, etc. and still not able to complete. Never mind the cost of the purchase, it has cost me a fortune in bandwidth. I am very unhappy with the lack of help from Telltale on this problem and have finally resorted to asking iTunes for a refund.

Very disappointing, especially seeing as the game development was so awesome. I won't be buying more Telltale software in the future.

My apologies, if you would still like assistance, can you please clarify what iPad model in particular you are using? (What generation/model number?) Also, what iOS version is it currently updated to?

I have done every possible thing to try and download these episodes. Closed all apps, restarted iPad and router, etc. and still not able to

• I'm using iPhone 5S and iOS 8.1.2 , I purchased the whole bundle, but unfortunately I couldn't download any episode, it only wasted my money and bandwidth.

My apologies, if you would still like assistance, can you please clarify what iPad model in particular you are using? (What generation/model number?) Also, what iOS version is it currently updated to?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you have tried closing all apps running in the background, restarting your device to clear it's cache, and then retrying the download after reconnecting to a WiFi network? If so, have you tried connecting to a different WiFi network to see if that connection is stronger with our servers, and allows you to download the episodes successfully?

esi_1981 posted: »

I'm using iPhone 5S and iOS 8.1.2 , I purchased the whole bundle, but unfortunately I couldn't download any episode, it only wasted my money and bandwidth.

This discussion has been closed.