Gameworld Network Interview

2»

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Ahaaaaaaa!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    I've seen it, as has Doug, I think. When we both worked on Idle Thumbs, (back when it was trying to be a gaming news site and not a weird blog aggregator thing) many quality UK television shows were pushed on us by the British staff members.
  • edited August 2007
    (My post was not so much an exclamation of discovery as a reference to 'Knowing Me Knowing You' by the way, even though I liked it less than 'I'm Alan Partridge')
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    Abba!!
  • edited August 2007
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Actually, only one 13-year-old I know drinks that kind of crap regularly. She's already screwed up without it, so she doesn't really count.

does she come fro ireland and have a account on deviantart? it would be a really big coicidence if i've been talking to the same person as i also know a 13 year olf girl who drinks red bull

what's her name online?
  • edited August 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    You people all seem to be overlooking the fact that there's currently an apparently-pretty-good Simpsons game in production right now. Then again, there have been a thousand Simpsons games so far, so I suppose another one in the indefinite future could happen. Anyway, this horse has been beaten enough.

I wouldn't mind a "run" function, as Sam seems to run from time to time in the comics, and it would be nice to get around more quickly, if only for the really large sets we hope to see in Season 2 ;)

The fact this game isn't coming out on the PC just ruins it.
    But I'll just get it on the Wii. :D

Also, it'd probably cost Telltale loads to buy The Simpsons license for a game or whatever...
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, 20 million, to be exact.

*runs*

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.