Save File Bug AFTER Episode 3 completion

edited September 2012 in Game Support
Here is what happened. I completed Episode 3. I close the game.
I open the game later, it crashes, and then open it again and my saves are gone. The files are still in the folders.

I have read all of these threads to find the possible solution for me and none of them have worked. I backed up the folder and I have done
1)uninstall/reinstall
2) copy/pasting
3) file moving/manipulating
4) and all other suggestions. Nothing is working and I am not about to play through all 3 episodes again.

One thing to note. Peopl have said they you should get a "The Walking Dead" folder and a "the walking dead folder". I am NOT getting that 2nd one for whatever reason no matter what method I try. Please try and help me! :-(

-Sad Walking Dead fan who cannot play through the game again and pick the same choices knowing what happens because of the choices

Comments

• edited September 2012
    If your not getting the second the walking dead folder it means the games are saving too the right place but the prefs.prop is not working correctly. Or something. It happened to me. I played through episode 3, had to quit the game. Went back in and had to start all over again.

Honestly the best thing you can do is wait for TTG to get a fix out. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon though as they are at PAX.
  • edited September 2012
    wait, so this is a known issue they have yet to even comment about?
  • edited September 2012
    any update?
  • edited September 2012
    bump
This discussion has been closed.