The greatest game that will ever be created is coming...

edited September 2007 in General Chat
Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball

No specific consoles named yet, but I'm downloading it as soon as possible. Wonder what the other three teams will be...

Comments

• edited August 2007
    I only like adventure games.
  • edited August 2007
    Saw that on Kotaku, it's about time they settle the score :P
  • edited August 2007
    Pirates are too cool to play dodgeball.
  • edited August 2007
    Pirates are too cool to play dodgeball.

Same nick, same thoughts
  • edited August 2007
  • edited August 2007
    PIrates ftw!!!!

You know what makes Pirates cool? Zombie pirates. Zombie Ninjas just wouldn't work so they're stuck with the angsty vampires while pirates, pirates get the filthy zombies and werecreatures. Huzzah!
  • edited August 2007
    Sigh... what a way to milk an Internet phenomenon that's getting really old, really fast...
  • edited August 2007
    Don't forget, the article mentions that there'll be MORE Pirates vs. Ninjas games, so that's something to look forward to.
  • edited August 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Sigh... what a way to milk an Internet phenomenon that's getting really old, really fast...

It was old years ago.
    Everyone realised pirates are better.
  • edited August 2007
    Of course Pirates are better. They have Keith Richards on their side.
  • edited August 2007
    If they add zombies, robots and Godzilla Ill get it.
  • edited August 2007
    Pirates and Ninjas are about as sad and old as Chuck Norris jokes. That is to say, they simply aren't entertaining. Cowboys and Giant Squid on the other hand...
  • edited August 2007
    I beg to differ. It is a timeless struggle, and one of the world's most important questions. It can never get old.

(.... Well, okay, it's old. But I invariably catch on to memes long after they've had their moment in the spotlight for some reason, so I still enjoy it :P)
  • edited September 2007
    The concept of Pirates vs ninjas do not make sense to me. I mean, if they did somethin' like Samurais vs Knight, that I get the humor in that since knights can be seen as the opposite of Samurais.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.