Episode 3 carry over

edited September 2012 in Game Support
So I'm having a bit of an issue. I beat episode 2 a while ago and when I purchased episode3 it told me to start a game based on random choices and said I was currently in episode 2. I played through the ending of 2, 3 times now and have watched the credits all the way through each time and still have the same issue. Has anyone else had this problem. I'm playing on a ps3 by the way.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Nobody has had this problem? I can't play episode 3 until I figure this out.
  • edited September 2012
    I'm getting this exact same problem as well, when I boot up the game episode 3 says it's ready to play but when I do it tells me my choices up to then will be random because episode 2 isn't finished. And when I go back and replay the last portion of episode 2 and get the coming soon, episode 3 is listed as "Coming Soon" and not yet available.
    Reboot game and same thing happens.
  • edited September 2012
    House Of H wrote: »
    I'm getting this exact same problem as well, when I boot up the game episode 3 says it's ready to play but when I do it tells me my choices up to then will be random because episode 2 isn't finished. And when I go back and replay the last portion of episode 2 and get the coming soon, episode 3 is listed as "Coming Soon" and not yet available.
    Reboot game and same thing happens.

Got the same problem, have no solution :(
  • edited September 2012
    I still haven't had any luck. Until this is resolved I guess I won't be playing. This is really frustrating. Come on telltale!
  • edited September 2012
    Mine says coming soon on episode 3. I can't get telltale to answer my emails it's on iPad
This discussion has been closed.