walking dead : ios ep 2

edited September 2012 in Game Support
[/I]paid for multi pack. cannot download , message' coming soon' since 30 aug12, emailed support reference 62775 still no response. please need to get ep 2

Comments

• H.sH.s
    edited September 2012
    [/I]paid for multi pack. cannot download , message' coming soon' since 30 aug12, emailed support reference 62775 still no response. please need to get ep 2

Hi,
    Exactly same issue here (iPad 2 on current iOS 5.1.1)... And judging from the App Store reviews, more people share this problem...
    Clean install didn't help either.
  • edited September 2012
    I wrote to TellTale on 9/9. Had hoped to have heard back by now. The auto-reply says to post here and reference issue-63059.

Here's the problem. Maybe someone's already figured it out. I bought the multi-pack and downloaded episode 2. When I completed episode 1 I tried to open 2. When I go to the episode page it says that episode 2 is installed but the only button that works is "back". If I start a new game it goes straight to episode 1. When I back out and tap episodes it sends me to the episode page but nothing works except "back".
  • edited September 2012

I have the same issue and the same lack of response by Telltale's "Lack of Support" group. I paid for the multi pack when I purchased Episode 1. Now it won't let me "get" episode 2. It says I have to buy it. I've emailed Telltale twice in the last 2 week's and no response (Issue 62918). Tonight I decided to just select 'buy' and see what happens. Of course I'm now being charged $4.99 for Episode 2. But I've found Apple Support to be very helpful in the past so I notified them and we'll see where it goes. Too bad Robert Kirkman chose to align himself with a company that can't match the quality of his comic or TV show.
  • edited September 2012
    Having the same issue, looks like its not getting resolved and our money just went flying
This discussion has been closed.