So where did you guys get those plastic bags for the Case Files?

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
In a combination of uncontroable factors and general misunderstanding, the plastic bag for my Case Files has gone... missing. Originally, I could live with the warping caused by the heat of being left out in the porch where it is 98 degrees in the shade, but it seems I can no longer find said bag. I fear that it may have been thrown out with the garbage. Thankfully, the Case File and all its wonderful swag is safe.

So, yeah, where should I look for those plastic bags? I wasn't aware they made them that small. I'm only used to seeing the ones you use to preserve comics in.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    We got them at Uline in bulk. You probably wouldn't want to buy one there.

I didn't really expect anyone to keep the bag. :p Could you put it in a Ziplock?
  • edited August 2007
    Hmmm... "authentically sealed as if by the Freelance Police" comes to mind with that suggestion of using a ziplock...

And, yeah, us nerds tend to keep things protected as air tight as possible.
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    We got them at Uline in bulk. You probably wouldn't want to buy one there.

I didn't really expect anyone to keep the bag. :p Could you put it in a Ziplock?

Wow! Over 850 box sizes! I'm in heaven! :D
  • edited August 2007
    Hehe, I kept my bag too. :P
    Plus I'm keeping it nice and safe in my Season 1 Disk case.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    I got my DVD and case file today (one week after the shipping notification email. By the way, Telltale emails never go to my spam folder anymore. :)).

I don't want to open the case file:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Melanie68/S4021112.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Melanie68/S4021113.jpg
  • edited August 2007
    Anyone have a picture of the back of the soundtrack? I think thats the only part that isn't shown in the store pictures. I'm just really bored...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Really, guys, open them. :D These are not collectors items. (... or are they?)
  • edited August 2007
    If I were at work, I'd do it. All there is are the musician credits, , the breakdown of which episode is on which disc, copyright info, and the UPC.
  • edited August 2007
    Mel wrote: »
    I got my DVD and case file today (one week after the shipping notification email. By the way, Telltale emails never go to my spam folder anymore. :)).

I don't want to open the case file:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Melanie68/S4021112.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Melanie68/S4021113.jpg

Don't wanna open it? Why not. I'm gonna rip mine open and feed the contents to my dog.
    Or maybe not. I'm going to wear the max button with pride.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Really, guys, open them. :D These are not collectors items. (... or are they?)
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Don't wanna open it? Why not. I'm gonna rip mine open and feed the contents to my dog.
    Or maybe not. I'm going to wear the max button with pride.

It's all packaged so nicely. Give me time... :p
  • edited August 2007
    Well, don't give it too much time. Make sure you check the expiry date and hopefully nothing in there contains lead paint because we all know what happens then. :P
  • edited August 2007
    Oh wait, is lead the stuff that you're not supposed to feed your dog? Cause there was that one sticker on the magnet... :|
  • edited August 2007
    I just got mine in the mail (yay!).

Question: Is the bear magnet supposed to have a dent and a hole in it? Or was that due to the pin pressing against it in transit?
  • edited August 2007
    It was probably the result of pin pressing against it. I have dents in my post card, as well as what appears to be excess printer paint chips all over my BoscoTech napkin from the Hypno-Goggle prototypes.
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    It was probably the result of pin pressing against it. I have dents in my post card, as well as what appears to be excess printer paint chips all over my BoscoTech napkin from the Hypno-Goggle prototypes.

Tut, tut. Bad workmanship, Telltale. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.