Can't refresh my profile picture

When I try to upload an image for my profile everything seems to be OK, and it's even displayed in my account options... but it won't appear neither when I post a comment in the blog nor to the right of the message "Welcome, Guybrush_Threepwood!". Is that a normal thing?

EDIT: I can't even logout. Now THAT'S pretty weird!

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Have you tried clearing your cookies and all that jazz?
  • edited August 2007
    Have you tried clearing your cookies and all that jazz?

Nope, think I'll do it now. Thanks for the advice!
  • edited August 2007
    Y'welcome. Let me know how it goes.
  • edited August 2007
    Y'welcome. Let me know how it goes.

Lol, sorry I didn't answer before because I thought last post was mine and not yours since I didn't notice the underscore missing :D
    Ok, I can login and logout now, but my personal image is still missing. I just don't get it :confused:
  • edited August 2007
    Lol, sorry I didn't answer before because I thought last post was mine and not yours since I didn't notice the underscore missing :D
    Ok, I can login and logout now, but my personal image is still missing. I just don't get it :confused:

I've learnt how to judge it now, as I can see the different spacing between the words. ;)

I'm glad the login/logout is working now, but I'll guess you'll have to wait for someone else more knowledgeable to help you. :D
  • edited August 2007
    Ahah, fingers crossed, good old twin :D
  • edited August 2007
    Nobody cares :( Help!
  • edited August 2007
    Your 'personal image'? What do you mean exactly? Your Guybrush Avatar (which I can see)? Profile picture? If it is the profile picture, take note of this disclaimer:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you can't see your avatar next to your posts go into User CP (top left corner)>click on 'Edit Options' under 'Settings&Options'>scroll down to header Thread Display Options
    Visible Post Elements
    >tick 'Show avatars'.

The problem could also be caused by web browsers. What do you use? Mozilla Firefox? Opera? IE? Netscape?
  • edited August 2007
    Nobody cares :( Help!

We're all sitting here in awkward silence because nobody has the courage to admit we don't know what to do...'-'
  • edited August 2007
    I think the problem is due to my web browser (IE), it's the only thing I can think of!
    With 'personal image' I'm referring to the avatar that I use outside the forums (ex. for comments in the blog), which I should see when I post a comment and when I log in as a Telltale user.
    I already checked out the size and dimensions of the image I use and it's ok, I don't get any error messages and furtherly I'm using the same avatar you can see near my posts in the forum, which is accepted (and I can see when posting). Thanks for your care, anyway :)
This discussion has been closed.