PS3 PS+ Issue

edited September 2012 in Game Support
Ok so the problem is The Walking Dead Game. I played the first 2 for free because i was a plus member. Love the story. My plus ran out. I lack funds to renew it. But I had $5 to buy Episode 3. Mind you my plus ran out BUT the free games still played as it had no expiration date I could find. All other plus games were unplayable except Walking Dead. My ps3 will let me play episode 1. 2 won't work and neither will 3 which I payed for. Normally id just renew my Plus account and play away but got laid of from work so I have very little extra cash right now and really the story is so captivating id miss a meal to play it. Just wondering am I out $5 or do what I think I have to and wait till I find another job to play it. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hope I posted in the right place this time.

psn - AzumiKuro

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Well obviously no reply after this long mean no one cares. Heard Tell Tale had bad customer service. Any reply would have appeased me even if I got no help but nothing is bad business practice. Ill make sure and inform all the gaming sites I visit about this. I'm under no illusion ill make any difference in this companies bottom line but you lost at least one customer. Thanks for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.