A really GREAT game for this crowd and team

edited August 2007 in General Chat
Well I must say its been a while since I have seen any decent fan games to talk about but ive mentioned a person named Akril a few times on this board and now here is proof of her genius.

http://akril15.deviantart.com/art/Area-50-5-62936568

I ask for input here and give her personal input too! She took one month to do this game and did all but the music herself. The game is VERY humorous and needs to be seen! Last time I played a great fan made game was nick bounty and this is pretty darn close.... ps nick bounty.. akril loves your games XD

Akril is a great artist and a writer and im thinking someone might just pick her up someday and add em to a team. Wink wink XD

Anyway please let me or her know any input.. im dying to know what this forum thinks of it even though it has no speech and is short but I have a feeling it will be a hit!!!

Comments

• edited August 2007
    hmm no input or reply even ? I know its not the best but read those descriptions! awesome stuff if your big on wordplay. Only thing I didnt like was with this program the main character always returned to the spot they started, instead of staying near where the action took place. Other than that this game is great imo!
    Soo many references.. :P
  • edited August 2007
    Interesting start to the story.

But I got stuck.

Clicked on everything in the room, sometimes more than once, even used tab to go through all the hotspots, but couldn't work out how to get out.... Oh well, enough time wasted :)

Back to work...
  • edited August 2007
    well the game only consists of two rooms.. and one is only one object. My only advice is akril is a stickler for wording.. so read carefully. Make sure you click everything sometimes even 6 times :P

Check out the mouse near the computer, tell me if im the only one that got the sinister joke...

Also the enPSYCHOpedias rock. She is a master at descriptions XD
  • edited August 2007
    You're not the only one who knows their sinister from their dexter.
  • edited August 2007
    It was okay, but I'm not sure if I'd pay for something like it.
  • edited August 2007
    Where can I get a walkthrough for Area 50.5?
  • edited August 2007
    who said pay for ? lol its just a test ... this is only a test... if you like it ..one can be given to one in length at great measure.... urmm ahem

anyway know its not a team.. just one person doing it all. yea, pm me for hints as for a walkthrough its just to short to do that.. I can say just look at everything... like the classics... akril has a great eye for this. Its why I feel like she has potential for making great advents. You have to read everything and understand the puns.
    nice catch btw molotov XD
  • edited August 2007
    Kaldire wrote: »
    who said pay for ? lol its just a test ... this is only a test... if you like it ..one can be given to one in length at great measure.... urmm ahem

anyway know its not a team.. just one person doing it all. yea, pm me for hints as for a walkthrough its just to short to do that.. I can say just look at everything... like the classics... akril has a great eye for this. Its why I feel like she has potential for making great advents. You have to read everything and understand the puns.
    nice catch btw molotov XD

I meant paying for a full length game like it. ;)
  • edited August 2007
    again.. its a very very rough shell.. consider it like the ags games.. imo its ranked in the same category. This is how an idea starts :P anyway youd have to know her ...being a lion king/ space quest and old games nut. Kinda makes the whole package. Thanks for your input!! Even taking the time to look at it kicks bum.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.