Nick Bounty Avatars...

MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
edited October 2007 in General Chat
...for those who asked for them.

bounty1head.jpg theBoss.jpg bounty2head.jpg bounty2MS.jpg Cormac.jpg Sills.jpg Englishman.jpg ShopOwner.jpg Kitty.jpg Kitty2.jpg NickButt.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Now I can use your avatar and pretend to be you! ;)
  • edited August 2007
    Will we ever see a 3D Nick Bounty game made with the TellTale Tool, Mark?

--Erwin
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Yeah! Such a game would indeed be very bountiful.
  • edited August 2007
    AHAHAHAH I had no idea who or what Nick Bounty is, now I checked it out and I definitely think you should make an episodic series out of that.
    Funny, irriverent, point'n'click! Please guys think about it!!!

EDIT: I've also just seen it's a creation of yours, MarkDarin :D You rock, man!
  • edited August 2007
    That last one is, erm...odd?
  • edited August 2007
    Just finished the game, awesome stuff! The best 30 minutes of gaming I've had since I've finished Bright Side of The Moon some months ago. :D
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2007
    30 minutes? Not bad. Which game did you play? Crabs or Goat?
  • edited August 2007
    Urmm yea both are great.. goat is well seemingly more refined while crabs seems more traditional and original. Both games are just superb. With someone like akril in your team doing descriptions you guys would fly! Or get telltale to back it.. whos up for a poll!

Nick bounty telltale game

A hell yes !!!
    B Uhh no thanks..
    C who or what is nick bounty?!

If you picked C slap yourself and go to pinheadgames! Its got my vote I tell ya that much. :P Nicky boy ya rock, hope to see ya on the silver screen soon.
  • edited August 2007
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    30 minutes? Not bad. Which game did you play? Crabs or Goat?

I played Crabs :D The puzzles were cool and intuitive, I laughed a lot of times during the game!
    Today I'm gonna play Goat, then I'll post here again and tell you how much time it took to finish it. :)
    Think about it Telltale, you guys have a gold mine that is actually owned by one of YOUR members, so DO EPISODIC NICK BOUNTY!!!
  • edited August 2007
    I definitely think you should make an episodic series out of that.
    Funny, irriverent, point'n'click! Please guys think about it!!!

I agree 100% Telltale should make an episodic Nick Bounty series. I think alot of people would buy it.
  • edited August 2007
    i also think that it would be a good episodic idea (and get mark money which he deserves for two brilliant games) both are brilliant well scripted, funny and the best on-line games i have played ever

well done
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2007
    Such love! You guys rock!
  • edited August 2007
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Such love! You guys rock!

as do you with those brilliant games i want more ... no scratch that i demand more
  • edited August 2007
    I agree 100% Telltale should make an episodic Nick Bounty series. I think alot of people would buy it.

Yeah, but first he needs to publish his comics in the Telltale Interloper. And hide little references to Nick Bounty in almost every game. Steve Purcell would be proud.

--Erwin
  • edited August 2007
    My thanks to Mister Darin. Check out my new avatar :D
  • edited October 2007
    Nick bounty rules, has to be one of the funniest games I've ever played. An episodic version of it would be like a dream come true.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.