a top quality powerlevel website

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
<spam removed>

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Spam. Don't click.
  • edited August 2007
    Am I being ordered to do something here? I feel violated.
  • edited August 2007
    I strongly believe that this website is spam, and recommend, although you do not have to follow, not clicking the link.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    It's best to use the report post button (the little triangle with the exclamation point). The admins may not see this thread but if you report it, they'll get an email about it and can take care of it. :)
  • edited August 2007
    I wonder what spam tastes like
  • edited August 2007
    hmm...good question. where can i get some?
  • edited August 2007
    Mel wrote: »
    It's best to use the report post button (the little triangle with the exclamation point). The admins may not see this thread but if you report it, they'll get an email about it and can take care of it. :)
    I did. Now's the time to wait patiently.
  • edited August 2007
    I don't get why they've picked this forum in particular. Maybe all Sam & Max fans like powerlevelling (whatever that is)? :D
  • edited August 2007
    I don't get why they've picked this forum in particular. Maybe all Sam & Max fans like powerlevelling (whatever that is)? :D

Powerleveling is paying someone to boost your character in an MMO to the maximum level. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with being better than someone else at something, that they actually pay people to play their game for them.
  • edited August 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Powerleveling is paying someone to boost your character in an MMO to the maximum level. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with being better than someone else at something, that they actually pay people to play their game for them.

I agree. What is the point of playing a game (or buying it in the case of WoW) simply to get someone else to play it for you? Mad.
  • edited August 2007
    Ah, spambots. A constant source of entertainment...
  • edited August 2007
    To the OP: You're too late, someone else posted one of these the other day. Nobody cared then either.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    Kedri wrote: »
    I did. Now's the time to wait patiently.

<pans self>

I'll stop being a control freak now.
  • edited August 2007
    Kedri wrote: »
    I strongly believe that this website is spam, and recommend, although you do not have to follow, not clicking the link.

Actually, we replied at the same time and that was directed at the original post.
This discussion has been closed.