I don't even know what this problem is, help?

edited September 2012 in Game Support
Hi everyone. I literally don't know what more I can do at this point, I played through Walking Dead ep 1 & 2 within a day or so of getting them with no problems. I boot it up one time before the episode 3 update, then when said update finally gets downloaded I get this...

http://imgur.com/sJHyM

I honestly am out of ideas, I've gone through every FAQ I can find, I've messed around with caches, I've uninstalled and reinstalled (both the game and steam) completely deleted everything having to do with TWD. I'm accepting that I won't even have my saves any more, I'm fine with that, I just want to run the damn game. On an early 2011 Macbook Air. Any suggestions at all?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Since this looks like a graphicial issue, have you tried updating your intel video drivers?
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks for the tip Super-Tron, tried it still nothing though. Any other advice?
  • edited September 2012
    Yea it's 100% graphical issue. Either graphics card or gfx-drivers. If you fully updated them then there's nothing you can do. Mac isn't very good to play games on. Almost 90% of videogames have huge troubles running flawless on mac. It is not the developers fault tho...

So my advice: #1 update ALL of your drivers,esspecially the gfx-drivers. If that doesn't fix it contact mac support. If that doesn't fix it..... get a PC because in the long run you will always run into troubles with a mac. Doesn't matter whcih game. I can't honestly name a single game that a mac ran without tons of problems.
  • edited September 2012
    All right, I'll give it one last shot here, I really don't know any more. I've updated every single driver I've got, everything is in line there. I have no problem running any other game, Civ 5, FTL, BttF, Trine 2, Diablo III, literally everything is working except for The Walking Dead. I'm getting a nice high end gaming rig but that's not happening until December.

I'll take any last ditch advice if anyone has any ideas otherwise I'll just drift off.
This discussion has been closed.