Damn iOS touch interface ....

edited November 2012 in Game Support
I'm trying to enjoy episode 2 on my iPhone but that crappy touch interface is not working properly ..

I always get stuck somewhere and have to repeat it ten times to get it working.

1. The scene where the man with the chopped of leg tired into a walker and attacks me.

Touch doesn't work here ..... got past that after tring at least 20 times .....
At least it's clear what I'm supposed to get rid of the zombie

There are buttons displayed (but obviously not working)

2. The scene behind the tractor.

It's totally impossible to get him moving. Tried it hundred times now including smashing the iPhone to the ground (...)

The tractor starts moving and be gets shot by an arrow.

What is the "action" to get him moving?
Swiping ?
Pushing ?
Pressing ?

Any hint?

I would really like if u could give us iOS gamer at least a button or a choice of having buttons in the game.

Btw.... The gameplay on the iPhone 4 feels like an early beta. Frame drops, lags and interface errors aren't what I expect for 5$ + 11$ ....

Get it fixed ....

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I finally got it. Pull the plow lever first before you remove the brick in front, then tap your finger on the left of the screen to get Lee moving
  • MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited October 2012
    Lee is moved in this scene by a virtual joystick. Press your finger to the screen and drag in the direction you'd like to go. Only let go when you want Lee to stop moving.
  • edited November 2012
    Lily88888 wrote: »
    I finally got it. Pull the plow lever first before you remove the brick in front, then tap your finger on the left of the screen to get Lee moving

where do you tap on the screen to move???
This discussion has been closed.