gaming mouse

edited September 2007 in General Chat
I'm looking to get a gaming mouse for fps and oblivion (and adventure games but they can use almost any mouse)

i have a budget of around £35

i have looked at the razer diamondback and the razer krait

does anyone have any opinion on these if they have used them

thatnks in advance patters

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Well for counterstrike I use a Wacom Tablet because I'm useless with a mouse, but my Brother Use a a Razer, I think it's a Death Adder, I've never heard anything bad about Razer's mice though, if that helps at all.
  • edited August 2007
    I use the Razer Copperhead which is a great mouse for gaming. 2000 DPI, 1000hz polling rate, 32kb onboard memory, 7 buttons...plus it's very slick and feels very nice in my hand and it's ambidesxtrous to boot! It's got all the features you will need to be on top of your game!! It is kind of expensive though, I paid around $54.00 for mine so I'm not sure if it's within your price range.
  • edited August 2007
    yeah a copper head is out of my budget but i have also looked at a logitech mx518 and a razer deathadder

this also looks quite promising (even though it is designed for designing)
  • edited August 2007
    I just talked to my brother who knows just about everything there is to know about this subject, if you can afford the Deathadder, get it. if it's down to one of the first two you listed, go for the diamondback. The Krait isn't worth it for it price.
  • edited August 2007
    I'd reccomend anything from Logitech, they have some nice stuff. :)
  • edited August 2007
    The only complaint about the Copperhead is my hand is too big. Oh wait, that's a complaint about my hand. Still, I don't get any discomfort from it which is good.

I need a new mouse soon anyway. My Copperhead has started pealing! :P
  • edited August 2007
    i had heard that complaint about the copperhead and i have now ordered the death adder with a steelpad 4d mouse mat
  • edited September 2007
    i now have the death adder and it is amazing thanks for the input
Sign in to comment in this discussion.