Roy G. Biv

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey guys! I know the meaning of Hugh's fake name!

Red
Orange
Yellow

Green

Blue
Indigo
Violet

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Err.... good for you :)

[Sorry, this is something we learned about the colours of the rainbow at about age 5]
  • edited August 2007
    Molokov wrote: »
    Err.... good for you :)

[Sorry, this is something we learned about the colours of the rainbow at about age 5]

we used

richard
    of
    york
    gave
    battle
    in
    vain
  • DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    I don't understand why elementary schools find this knowledge to be so important that they've developed multiple mnemonics to remember it. I don't even know if separating the color spectrum into those specific colors even makes sense.

I wish I had spent that time learning about something more useful like how to invent the internet sooner.
  • edited August 2007
    DanH wrote: »
    I don't understand why elementary schools find this knowledge to be so important that they've developed multiple mnemonics to remember it. I don't even know if separating the color spectrum into those specific colors even makes sense.

I wish I had spent that time learning about something more useful like how to invent the internet sooner.

I don't think it's the number of colors that really matters; just the order.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    DanH wrote: »

It's useful for fluorescent microscopy (which I am currently using). ;)

/science geek
  • edited August 2007
    We'd all worked this out from the end of Episode 5 I think! At least, that's when I remember hearing Roy G. Biv, going to the forum, and posting about it.
  • edited August 2007
    We'd all worked this out from the end of Episode 5 I think! At least, that's when I remember hearing Roy G. Biv, going to the forum, and posting about it.

yea i think it was around then
  • edited September 2007
    oh I never noticed that! awsome! =D
  • edited September 2007
    As soon asn I saw the Roy G. Biv in the Cook the Books mini game I worked out Roy G Biv= Hugh Bliss.

Stupid rainbows.
  • BasBas
    edited September 2007
    We never learned that acronym in school, probably because we didn't speak English at school. So I had no idea that it was a common acronym for the colours of the rainbow. Being more IT minded I realised at the end of epsiode 5 that Roy G. Biv's initials are RGB, which I thought was the RGB = colours = Hugh Bliss hint.

Until now, that is.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.