Is it just me, or does the site not like Firefox 2.0.0.6

edited September 2007 in Site Support
After upgrading to the newest Firefox version the site kinda looks like this...

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4979/slightproblempw0.jpg

Its not adblock causing the problem, I disabled it and still got the same result.

Not that its all bad; its very spacious and the large white patch really draws you in. :p

Could just be my end though, if anybody with 2.0.0.6 would like to confirm one way or another thatd help.

Also (To save making another topic), Im sure I read in the blog somewhere that there was one or more new t-shirts appearing at some point. Any ideas on when thats happening? Ive been putting off buying the S&M games until Ive seen the new designs as I plan to get a t-shirt at the same time. Or am I just making that up?

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Have you tried downloading the latest version of Flash? That whole space there should be Flash.
  • edited September 2007
    Hmm, I'm on 2.0.0.6 and everything's fine my end. Does the site look ok through IE?
  • edited September 2007
    same as badwolf its fine on my version of ff

it says adblock on where the flash is maybe that is due to a plugin
  • edited September 2007
    It seems your adblock has blocked all the important parts of the site.
  • edited September 2007
    He's already said he's tried disabling it and it's not worked.
    I've got AdBlock myself, so that's not the problem.
  • edited September 2007
    at badwolf there are many types of adblock and some may stop that

at OP it could be caused by an internet security program or a bad install of firefox or bad download (does it run other flash programs?)
  • edited September 2007
    Thanks for the replies.

The site works fine in IE and Flash things seem to be working fine on Firefox on other sites. Ill try redownloading it though, just in case.

As for Internet security, Im only using the Windows default thing. Been meaning to get around to installing something else for about 3 months. :rolleyes:

Update: Well reinstalling Flash did the trick. Not sure why only this site was affected by whatever the problem with it was, but doesnt really matter I suppose.

Thanks. :)
  • edited September 2007
    Badwolf wrote: »
    He's already said he's tried disabling it and it's not worked.
    I've got AdBlock myself, so that's not the problem.

Well, it isn't my fault I only looked at the picture. :p Why it said adblock in place of the Flash parts of the website, I may never know.

Glad you got it fixed.
  • edited September 2007
    Its because Firefox isn't designed for such high graphic, moving, images. To solve ths problem, just use internet explorer.
  • edited September 2007
    Its because Firefox isn't designed for such high graphic, moving, images. To solve the problem, just use internet explorer.

internet explorer is horrible to use and firefox has thousands of plugins which make it easier and safer to use to your own preferences and firefox copes equally well with internet explorer in every way
  • edited September 2007
    Its because Firefox isn't designed for such high graphic, moving, images. To solve ths problem, just use internet explorer.

That's not in any way true.
  • edited September 2007

The same Internet Explorer which, until version 7, couldn't handle transparent pngs and doesn't conform to quite a few different web standards?
  • edited September 2007
    Badwolf wrote: »
    The same Internet Explorer which, until version 7, couldn't handle transparent pngs and doesn't conform to quite a few different web standards?

Dude, if you wanted conformity to web standards, you wouldn't use Firefox either. You'd use Opera. ;)

But I totally agree. The correct response to Zach's statement is "WTF are you talking about?"
This discussion has been closed.