I'm back, what did i miss?

edited February 2005 in General Chat
hey guys, i'm back..

just got out of bootcamp and been busy taking care of things. what did i miss wile i was away?

anything new happen, any new hints on what telltale is doing?

Comments

• edited February 2005
    Apparently you have been usurped, although I see that they have allowed you to keep your title as forum moderator... Probably to use you as a figurehead while Heather wields her mighty fist of fury.

Oh yeah this is a computer game company. I think they said their next game would involve a muppet, a pot of gold, and something about the space-time-continuum.
  • edited February 2005
    Oh, and we've had another rennaissance while you were gone. As you can see, the site is all blue. That's the extent of it. I was expecting cherubs or perhaps even exotic nudes, but I guess we all have different ideas of what a rennaissance is.
  • edited February 2005
    I think they said their next game would involve a Muppet, a pot of gold, and something about the space-time-continuum.

sounds like there making a game based on the movie Muppet's in space and the Great Muppet Caper
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2005
    Welcome back, Guybrushguy. Sure am glad ta see you round these parts again.

I had stepped up ta moderate temporary-like. Now that yer back, I can leave this rowdy group in yer capable hands and get back to the ranch.

Deputy Heather
    hangin up her hat
  • edited February 2005
    Sorry to see you go so soon Heather, but I guess this means that you will be back working on official Telltale business. So the new game annoucement will be any day now!

Brandon, now that you have been reinstated, what's your $%&*@# policy on swearing?
  • edited February 2005
    the policy on swaring if very simple and it can be found in the forum rules here
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=28

"1) Keep cursing and offensive behavior to a minimum"

i just ask that you watch you language, and if you do curse, try putting a few "**&##@#$@$$@$ " in place of some of the letters. If i feel that that the curse is demeaning in any way such as a threat to an other forum member then I'll ask the person who posted it to change it.
  • edited February 2005
    the policy on swaring if very simple and it can be found in the forum rules here
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=28

"1) Keep cursing and offensive behavior to a minimum"

Ah, the first commandment.

I think what happened is that some people got as far as this:

1) Keep cursing

... and then stopped reading. Probably because they were so excited. They were only doing what they thought you wanted them to do! ;)
  • edited February 2005
    I honestly don't see a lot of cursing.Now, I don't live in the Bible Belt, so most of it might slip past me.
  • edited February 2005
    i didn't really see all that much here either. i'm just joking around, though.
  • edited February 2005
    That is the most hideous animation I have ever seen
  • edited February 2005
    Welcome back, you just missed world war 3 over at the Bad Brain forums. Go back a couple of threads to "Bad Brain asking for help ."
  • edited February 2005
    Welcome Back 8-X Welcome Back
  • edited February 2005
    i think heather offed brendan for his closet!! the gaming industry is a cruel business indeed!
  • edited February 2005
    You missed this, http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=73 , The wierdest part was that there was a second thread exactly the same, different user.
  • edited February 2005
    that was realy weird B-) that was realy weird
  • edited February 2005
    yeah those people were crazy. stay away from the kool aid
    edited February 2005
    Offed Brendan??

What a ghastly suggestion...

Oh yeah, I have this exclusive sneak preview game to deliver to you....Where do you live again?
  • edited February 2005
    lol! i whish!
  • edited February 2005
    well where is brendan heather? i hope you havent forgot to feed him..we're still waiting for that blades of stenchar game
    edited February 2005
    Brendan is simply...occupied. Perhaps still in Bermuda.

You really want a game that's all about killing rats and gaining levels?

Hmm.....perhaps we need to re-do our market research.
  • edited February 2005
    i said we're waiting for it i didnt say we want it [>:)]
  • edited February 2005
    actually I think that would be cool, combine diablo with the source engine
This discussion has been closed.