The Mexican

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
From the trailer a few people think that he's the bad guy but I think that he might there to help sam and max, because won't it be the same as in season 1? When we have to add up the clues to find out who it was whilst we play the game. Because I don't want to be told whos in charge of the whole operation at the beggining I want to figure it out and guess.

What are your theories?

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Culture Shock had Brady Culture. :)
  • edited September 2007
    hmm but wasn't the trailer for the whole season? or maybe im just wrong XD
  • edited September 2007
    I think it was just a trailer to raise awareness that Season 2 is coming out, so it could mean anything.
  • edited September 2007
    yeah but I definatly think the mexican will be in it but I guess your right he could be in any episode. But I think that he's gonna be in every episode though...but Ive thought it might help out like Bosco and Sybill did
  • edited September 2007
    I doubt he's the bad guy, I've got a feeling he's either a red herring, or he's some sort of superhero acting as Sam and Max's rival in crimefighting.
  • edited September 2007
    thats a good idea actually Bad wolf! and maybe thats why he was near the fire exit, he was spying on sam and max...
    But to be honest I really have no clue on what the game is about until telltale release more stuff D= then maybe we can get a better idea on his role.
  • edited September 2007
    You're also not seeing another point pf view, maybe he's only in the trailer, because Mexicans (especially Mexicans in big sombreros) are funny, He doesn't have to be in the game, and if he is he doesn't have to be a huge part.

I don't think he's a villain though, I still hoping that it all adds up to Mack Salmon being the Villain by the end of the season, I mean look at it, The girl from Stinky's is wearing a fish shaped aprin, and the old man in the concept art has webbed fingers, and there's a sea ape, I think it's going to end up being about Mack Salmon, or maybe the lost city of Atlantis is finally attempting to gain power again.
  • edited September 2007
    Silly Bob wrote: »
    because Mexicans are funny.

I do try. :o
  • edited September 2007
    tobar wrote: »
    I do try. :o

And a noble effort it is sir! Do you, in fact, have a large sombrero?
  • edited September 2007

And marakas! :D
  • edited September 2007
    I realy like the idea of the Mexican as a rival crimefighter. Especialy if he is an Over-The-Top, innept whackjob with a bad and/or heavy accent.
    Seeing the attention the guy is getting, he might just become a new Murray. If you catch my drift.
  • edited September 2007

No sir I do not but at one point I did photoshop my eyes and a sombrero onto my hand for fun. *nods*
  • edited September 2007
    I realy like the idea of the Mexican as a rival crimefighter. Especialy if he is an Over-The-Top, innept whackjob with a bad and/or heavy accent.

Yep..that would be awesome.. :)
  • edited September 2007
    tobar wrote: »
    No sir I do not but at one point I did photoshop my eyes and a sombrero onto my hand for fun. *nods*

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.