A REAL Max World

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
Just a random thought that popped into my head while I was playing Season 1... or it could be the stress-enduced throat congession...

You know Spore, right? The game where you can create life from a single cell orginizim however you damn well please? You do know that the creature creator is powerful enough to creat acruate-looking Care Bears, right?

What is someone got their hands on it and made a militarian planet of Maxes?:D

Comments

• edited September 2007
    If anyone out there has Spore, please make a would of Maxes.

EDIT: When Spore comes out, please buy it right away and make a would of Maxes.
  • edited September 2007
    If anyone out there has Spore, please make a would of Maxes.

Spore has yet be released. :)
  • edited September 2007
    That.... would be EPIC.
  • edited September 2007
    It's for the Wii, right? 'Cause I'm totally going to get that game if it is.
  • edited September 2007
    Nothing commited yet. They want to get the PC version in full form before they truely consider multiplatform.

I would but it's published by EA. Not a big EA fan.
  • edited September 2007
    I wonder if they kept the walking option for their machines in Civilization mode. Can't have a Militarian Max World without giant battle robots.:D
  • jmmjmm
    edited September 2007
    Maybe someone can ask Soren Johnson (Civ 4 designer/programmer, now working on Spore), he is a very cool guy.
  • edited September 2007
    Dedlok wrote: »
    Nothing commited yet. They want to get the PC version in full form before they truely consider multiplatform.

I would but it's published by EA. Not a big EA fan.

Published by EA, made by Will Wright.

The last bit makes up for it. Actually, I quite like EA - they have their fair share of good and bad games.
  • edited September 2007
    man that would be so fun. If that ever happens someone take a screenshot 8D
  • edited September 2007
    Published by EA, made by Will Wright.

The last bit makes up for it. Actually, I quite like EA - they have their fair share of good and bad games.

True. But my dislike for EA is so deep rooted within me its part of the reason I haven't gotten Half-Life 2 yet seeing as the box version is by EA. Tho I'm pretty sure the Steam version has nothing to do with EA, it's the idea that it could that kinda makes me hesitate. Well that and having the extra time and money, what version to dl, and the nagging idea of whether I have the specs for it or not.

I know I know. it's rampant paranoia but still. :)
  • edited September 2007
    John Madden watches you while you sleep.

There. That should fuel the paranoia for another year or two...
  • edited September 2007
    John Madden watches you while you sleep.

There. That should fuel the paranoia for another year or two...

Damn, if I could Photoshop, I'd be all over that...
  • edited September 2007
    So Dedlok is the Bosco of EA?
  • edited September 2007
    One can only hope at this point.:D
  • edited September 2007
    Spore has yet be released. :)

then someone else should make a moon for that planet with nothing but Maxes

or a war between the sams and the maxs'
  • edited September 2007
    I'm just curious as to which of the mouths would be used for Max given the creature engine. I don't remember seeing anything close to his steel-trap like jaw set up, but then again, I only see what they release of the game.

Oooo, imagine in Tribal Stage when you have a small hunting party of Maxes armed with clubs and spears attacking some stock creature that came with the game that is clearly three times their height!:D
  • edited September 2007
    So Dedlok is the Bosco of EA?

Trust me! Trust me!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.