Sam And Max Season Two On Steam???

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
when sam and max season two drops well it be on steam as well ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    As I understand it, if Season Two ends up on Steam, it will most likely be in one large drop at the end of the season, like what we did with Season One. The games debut on GameTap and Telltale's site, and then, once the season is up, much like a TV show, they "go into syndication," appearing in other places like Steam, in retail stores, etc.

I can't state for certain if we'll approach Season Two exactly like Season One, but I think the gist of the situation will be the same.
  • edited September 2007
    Wait so Sam and Max Season 2 is not 100% coming to steam? Oh noes.. i really hope it does, i dont mind waiting for all the episodes to finish
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    I have no way of knowing! I mean, based on Season One appearing there, it's very likely, but those things are never known for sure until they happen.
  • edited September 2007
    I'd suggest buying it directly from Telltale's site, because you never know what special deals they might offer that you'll miss out on.
  • edited September 2007
    Wait so Sam and Max Season 2 is not 100% coming to steam? Oh noes.. i really hope it does, i dont mind waiting for all the episodes to finish

Honestly, if it's priced like Season 1, it's not worth it. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.