Sam & Max - Season 2 release date

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
Hello.

Sam & Max - Season 1 was just released in Norway and I really love this game.
I've heard rumours that a Season 2 was in the making - has a release date been announced/mentioned?

Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2007
    season 2is to be released this fall sept 21st to dec 21st
  • edited September 2007
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean? You're saying that the episodes will run from September 21st to December 21st? Any idea when the full season is released? Like a all-episodes-in-one box like Season 1.
  • edited September 2007
    Rumours? lol

It's been fully announced for some time
    http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmaxseasontwo/
  • jmmjmm
    edited September 2007
    Erm, the release date is not confirmed, it is scheduled to be this Fall so it can be as early as Sep 21st and as late as Dec 21st
  • edited September 2007
    Nico87: Patters means Episode One's going to be released on a date between 21st of September and 21st of December.

The official estimate is Autumn (well, Fall, if anyone's going to be picky =P). From what I've heard, even Telltale don't have a definite date for release just yet...

EDIT: You win this time, jmm, but I'll be back with faster typing skills.
  • edited September 2007
    I should really stop clicking wildly on threads with "Season 2: Release Date" or similar in the title without checking who posted it in the first place...Just means Im gunna be stuck knowing the same amount that I did before...XD
  • edited September 2007
    when i buy season2 episode 1 for nearly 9 bucks will i have to pay 9 for each episode for season2 or can i just pay the 35 bucks n download them all as they come out. i mean thats a bit of a difference 35 bucks vs 54.
  • edited September 2007
    i would assume that everything will be handled the same way it was with season one, until mentioned otherwise..
  • edited September 2007
    Badwolf wrote: »

and in greater numbers
  • jmmjmm
    edited September 2007
    patters wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Badwolf viewpost.gif

and in greater numbers

Runs away and hide
Sign in to comment in this discussion.