BoscoTec prototype contraptions.

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
I've been thinking, since Bosco makes things that are so conventional for such a high price off of Sam and Max I wondered what else Bosco makes that look conventional.

Like, him having an instant face-changer kit and it turns out to be a paper bag with the words 'not me' on it.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Haha, yes, that'd be cool.

Or what about him having a check-forger device that's actually just a pen? Or a universal skeleton key, which turns out to be a cake with a file inside... the possibilities are endless.
  • edited September 2007
    Yeah. The absolutely funny part, of course, is when they actually work as intended somehow.
  • edited September 2007
    hehe I like the paper bag idea =D now that is funny
  • edited September 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Haha, yes, that'd be cool.

Or what about him having a check-forger device that's actually just a pen? Or a universal skeleton key, which turns out to be a cake with a file inside... the possibilities are endless.

Gopher repellent anyone?
  • edited September 2007
    BoscoTech Biometric Scanner hacking program = Drying-out silly puddy that ends up hardening as soon as you take the fingerprint you need off the person

BoscoTech Long-Range audio and visual communication device = A pair of tin cans with binoculars attatched to them connected by a very long string

BoscoTech Nuclear War Head = A water baloon filled with the unmentional crap from the bathroom, back of the fridges, and coffee machine that was liquified in the microwave:D
  • edited September 2007
    I think the Nuclear War head contraption is the funniest. I can see it now, instead of destroying everything in a huge explosion, It covers everything with a very rancid, very disgusting splash, covering anything in its wake. After a few minutes it starts making the place as an uninhabitable-like radiation.
  • edited September 2007
    Melcadrien wrote: »
    I think the Nuclear War head contraption is the funniest. I can see it now, instead of destroying everything in a huge explosion, It covers everything with a very rancid, very disgusting splash, covering anything in its wake. After a few minutes it starts making the place as an uninhabitable-like radiation.

I can only imagine how much fun and how very challenging that would be for the Telltale animation team. But I know they will get a kick out of it if they ever use this idea.

It isn't too late to use that idea... is it? It would make a nice Season 2 closer!
  • edited September 2007
    BoscoTech Advanced Nightvision Eyewear - A pair of glasses with a green LED attatched to the frames...
  • edited September 2007
    BoscoTech Fluid Storage Apparatus: a bucket.
  • edited September 2007
    BoscoTech Advanced Evidence Eraser: a napkin.
  • edited September 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    BoscoTech Advanced Evidence Eraser: a napkin.

I don't get it ?
    What does a napkin have do with evidence ?

About the Universal Skeleton Key, that could also be a crowbar.
  • edited September 2007
    Well, evidence like fingerprints and stuff, you can wipe them off with the napkin. :)
  • jmmjmm
    edited September 2007
    BoscoTech Foe Immobilizer: a regular rope
  • edited September 2007
    About the Universal Skeleton Key, that could also be a crowbar.
    Which was done in Hit the Road.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.