So THAT'S why Stinky's was closed during Season 1

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
I was playing through Season 1 just to refresh myself before Season 2 comes out when I was on Episode 5 and spied
a poster
explaining why Stinky's was closed.
They had roaches in the kitchen apparently... big ones that can fight on their own.
:D

Please tell me, Jack or tobacco, that you wrote something refferancing that in Episode 1 when you introduce the waitress there.:D

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    I was playing through Season 1 just to refresh myself before Season 2 comes out when I was on Episode 5 and spied
    a poster
    explaining why Stinky's was closed.
    They had roaches in the kitchen apparently... big ones that can fight on their own.
    :D

Please tell me, Jack or tobacco, that you wrote something refferancing that in Episode 1 when you introduce the waitress there.:D

Wasn't that poster an advertisement for a wrestling match ?
  • edited September 2007

I seem to recall that...and wasnt that poster in another episode? 4 maybe? Im not sure about the latter though...might replay the games soon so I can recap on everything as well...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    Zeek wrote: »

It's "jake," not "jack"... and Brendan, Chuck, and Dave are the writers :P Doug and I run the website and... do some other stuff on the games that's less glamorous than writing excellent Stinky's Diner backstories.
  • edited September 2007
    I think from now on I'll call you Jack...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    Maybe you shouldn't. Despite Jake being a fairly common name (or nickname, whatever), people in coffee shops and restaurants write down "jack" amazingly frequently. Boo.
  • edited September 2007
    Obviously you need one of these:

shpc9.jpg

Mind the punctuation! ;)
  • edited September 2007

If' I remember right all the posters along that wall periodically changed during the course of the season.
  • edited September 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "jake," not "jack"... and Brendan, Chuck, and Dave are the writers :P Doug and I run the website and... do some other stuff on the games that's less glamorous than writing excellent Stinky's Diner backstories.
    I think from now on I'll call you Jack...
    Jake wrote: »
    Maybe you shouldn't. Despite Jake being a fairly common name (or nickname, whatever), people in coffee shops and restaurants write down "jack" amazingly frequently. Boo.

-100 points in being seen as favorible by Jake due to a mild lapse in memory caused by unwarrented excitement and skipping out on breakfast

Current Reputation with the TT Staff: 0
Sign in to comment in this discussion.