Soundtrack Sheet?

edited June 2009 in Sam & Max
Hi people!
I was wondering...could any moderator think about the S&M Soundtrack sheet for piano? I've the CD soundtrack and I love all the tracks.
Could Jared Emerson-Johnson create or publish a Songbook? (maybe I pretend too much...:()

It would be marvellous! :p
Expecially for the Неудобство and Hugh's Inner Sanctum tracks!

Oh, and also the songs lyrics! :D

PS: sorry for my rough english...:(

Comments

• edited September 2007
    The lyrics have been posted in various threads on this forum. I think only Jared has the sheet music, and I doubt there'd be enough takers to sell a songbook.
    But hey, if you're a piano player you could always just reverse-engineer the main melodies by having the song in your head and finding piano keys to match... :)
  • edited September 2007
    Harald B wrote: »
    The lyrics have been posted in various threads on this forum. I think only Jared has the sheet music, and I doubt there'd be enough takers to sell a songbook.
    But hey, if you're a piano player you could always just reverse-engineer the main melodies by having the song in your head and finding piano keys to match... :)

Ha-ha! I've already tried to play them on my piano and... well, it sounds good, but not as the great Jared!

I hope there's a way to get the sheet to have a better (more better) music adaptions than mine.

About the lyrics, I'll find 'em all. Thanks.
  • edited September 2007
    Here's another thought: since .mid files are pretty much sheet music for computers, you just need to convince Jake to leak more .mid versions (like this one). Then there are a number of programs you can use to convert these to sheet music (the Notation Musician trial works for me, though there's probably a freeware alternative somewhere).
    Beware, though. You'll be looking at screens like this one:
    xeor3p.jpg
  • edited September 2007
    Thanks for the idea! ;)
  • edited September 2007
    I had found a midi sheet music converter that let you convert midis into just piano sheet music.
  • edited September 2007
    Except that conversion is completely wrong. Trumpet is not in bass clef, and neither is Bari-Sax.
  • edited September 2007
    I want the sax part for the ted e bear waltz 8D
  • edited June 2009
    I'm really digging this forum up from the grave. Oh well.

I really love the opening to the Moai Better Blues cutscene suite, as well as Sturm und Drang, 4:59, Twilight Eternal and Fugues Dire.

Any way I could get sheet music for them?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.