Awsome review of Psychonauts

edited October 2007 in General Chat
Here.

Be sure to check this guy's other reviews as well. Hilarity ensues. (even if, like me, you haven't played any of those games)

Comments

• edited September 2007
    I saw this posted on Gamespot about a week ago. His reviews are really unique and funny. :)
  • edited September 2007
    Everyone likes Yahtzee. His site can be found here. He made two reviews before he joined the Escapist as well. Fable and The Darkness
  • edited September 2007
    Thanks for the link. I checked his website, and turns out this guy is quite a fan of adventure gaming. He has even made several games with Adventure Game Studio. I'll have to check those later...
  • edited September 2007
    That was pretty funny. And yeah, I recognized the guy's name from somewhere, and then realized it was from seeing his games reviewed on Adventure Gamers. I never played any of them, though. Somebody should port them to DS :p

I love this style of review. It's like looking up a game's entry in the Hitchhiker's Guide.
  • edited October 2007
    His most famous are the Chzo mythology series. But they're all pretty good. Excellent quality for single person AGS games as well. Go ahead and donate some cash for the special editions.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.