S&M Season 2: Widescreen?

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
That trailer was in wide screen. This may be a naive question, but is this to imply the new season will be in widescreen or at least offer it as an option? This would make me very happy.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Yes, widescreen support is one of the new improvements coming in Season 2. :)
  • edited September 2007
    Outstanding. I look forward to this.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    For more new stuff, check out the FAQ on the Season Two webpage.
  • edited September 2007
    direct quote from said FAQ:
    and the games will finally support those giant widescreen monitors the kids seem so crazy about these days.

Which I'm happy about because I recently got one myself :D

Such a beautiful thing. My Precioussssssss...
    edited September 2007
    If your PC can cut it, the game looks awesome at 1920x1200, or at 720p or 1080p for those with HDTVs plugged into their PCs.
  • edited September 2007
    Yeah baby, my monitor can nearly support that. 1680 x 1050.
    edited September 2007
    It also looks good at 1680x1050 :) (thats the res of my screen at home - can't want to play Sam & Max at full screen at home on my flatpanel).
  • edited September 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    It also looks good at 1680x1050 :) (thats the res of my screen at home - can't want to play Sam & Max at full screen at home on my flatpanel).

Is it a supported res. or will we have to go for something close?
    edited September 2007
    As far as I know, the game now pulls resolutions from Windows itself, so most all resolutions that show up in your display properties control panel should be supported by the game.
  • edited September 2007
    Will you be able to fiddle with refresh rates as well? One reason I rarely change resolutions in games is because it tends to leave me with a 60hz refresh rate that hurts my eyes.
  • edited September 2007
    The highest my monitor can go is 1680x1050 but I think I can deal. Should have computer enough to run it at that resolution. I know I can run City of Heroes at it. :D
  • edited September 2007
    finally a proper resolution for my 23" ACD.

My graphics card is good enough. So maybe you can add some anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering :)
    (If it isn't supported you can force this in your graphics card drivers)

HD S&M FTW!
  • edited September 2007
    Finally!!!
  • edited September 2007
    wiedo wrote: »
    finally a proper resolution for my 23" ACD.

My graphics card is good enough. So maybe you can add some anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering :)
    (If it isn't supported you can force this in your graphics card drivers)

HD S&M FTW!

We already use those things. That's what "High Quality" mode enables :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.